27

[tw: nsfw!]
ಣ 🐅⊹ 🗝️ っ🎧 ✧ ☕️ ഒ 🎰

ever since that day, harry felt like he was on cloud nine. even though he and louis kept their relationship secret, that didn't mean they were holding back. if anything the thrill of having to be lowkey was even more exciting to them.

the two would often sit next to each other at meals and whenever louis got the chance he didn't hesitate to grab harry's thigh under the table, well knowing the effect it had on harry himself.

it was like the two could not keep their hands off each other. they developed a technique called 'it looks like we're practicing fighting but actually we're just making each other horny as fuck'. it worked just fine except that the two always had to keep an eye on their surroundings to keep the suspicions as low as possible.

this however changed whenever the two were alone. more often than not they would tease the fuck out of each other, causing both men to constantly having to wear big hoodies to cover up their hickeys.

but funnily enough the two never made it as far as actually having sex, again. this was due to a lot of factors, the most common ones being tiredness or someone or something disturbing them.

besides the more harry worked, the harder it was to get some free time for him. he worked every day from nine to seven and on thursdays and fridays and occasionally on the weekends as well, he helped louis and deaken with the dealing on the streets. sometimes he even joined other members on bigger missions because as it turns out, harry was an excellent aimer.

after a while of repeating this process week for week, harry felt stressed and overworked. he asked luke if he could have the weekend of any mafia activities and the leader of course granted him permission to do so.

so when friday came around, he bid deaken and louis goodbye before watching the two drive off. since neither of the two had any work besides their mafia activities, both slept a lot during the day. which was why they seemed wide awake now, in opposite to harry. he meanwhile ate dinner with lea, remy, leo and val. when harry asked lea about nina, the women told him her girlfriend was busy practicing in the basement.

after dinner harry went straight to bed. even though for once he was not falling asleep next to louis, he was so tired that he didn't even care and fell asleep within just a few minutes.

when he woke up it was due to a door snapping close. he opened his eyes to look around. the moonlight was shining through the blinds and a slight silver lining could be seen at the horizon, announcing the beginning of sunrise. it could not be later than five in the morning.

"sorry, did i wake you up?" louis asked with his deep voice. harry turned around to look at him and instantly blushed when he saw what louis was wearing or rather not wearing.

he must've been in the shower as his hair was still wet and he was only wearing some sweatpants which were hanging dangerously low on his waist bones. the man had a v-line and the sight of small little water drops falling down from the louis' brunette hair over his toned stomach made harry drool.

"yeah, but it's fine. i fell asleep early anyways." harry mumbled. he was not really concentrating on his words but rather the man in front of him who seemed to be oblivious to the effect he had on harry and his body.

"fuck, i'm sorry bunny." he cursed and sat down on the bed next to harry. "are you okay?" he added worriedly as harry wasn't responding.

"hm? yeah, just you look hot as fuck." the younger said bluntly. his brain wasn't fully awake yet so he was unaware of the suddenness of his words.

"do i now?" louis asked huskily and bent over to harrt. the latter nodded and gulped as louis' face came closer and closer. he could feel his blood flowing into his cheeks as well as his dick which now was semi-hard. and he was only looking at louis.