6

ಣ 🐅⊹ 🗝️ っ🎧 ✧ ☕️ ഒ 🎰

harry woke up to a door slamming. he jumped and panicked as it was all dark around him.

"chill." louis' voice spoke next to him. harry frowned as he felt the fabric around his eyes taken off. as his vision had focused he could see he was still sitting inside the car. the door on his side opened and louis nudged him to get out. harry did and looked around.

he could easily identify the area as nice to live in. it looked like chesire but he wasn't sure whether they actually were in chesire or not. there was houses, most of them in complete darkness. understandable, as it was late night already.

a few men and a women were standing in front of another car. the scene was only lit by the moon light and the car lights.

"are we there?" harry asked the guy who had opened his door.

"almost, not even a hundred meters to the building." the guy answered and pointed at a building across the street. harry looked up at him. he was tall, had plumb lips and hair that looked brown in the lights of the car. he smiled down at harry. the latter noticed a certain warmth around the man which made him very likeable to harry.

"johnny, harry, come here!" luke called him. harry followed the tall man to the group. the men stood around a map which was laying on the engine hood. it showed the structure of a building, probably the one where amelie and nailea were held captive.

"deaken and daniel are going in here." luke said and pointed to a point on the map. harry was watching his hand and lips moving but his mind was on stand-by. he couldn't concentrate on what the man was saying, all he could think was mel and lea. he prayed to god everything would go well.

"if something goes wrong, johnny and lydia go in and rescue them. klyde is here too, so if anything happens to any of you four we're safe. he has his medical kit with him." luke explained to deaken and daniel who were already fiddling with their guns.

"got it. we'll stay in touch." daniel nodded. he and deaken exchanged a quick look before waving goodbye to the group. harry watched them walk from the parking lot into a little alley between two buildings.

"and now?" harry asked.

"now we wait." luke told him. he, klyde and johnny sat down in the back of the one car. the women called lydia was seemingly keeping watch as her eyes never left the building on the other side of the street where deaken and daniel had vanished a few minutes ago. harry followed his gaze and his jaw dropped as he saw two silhouettes climb up to the roof of the building.

"i wouldn't worry if i were you. they have done that so many times." louis commented. harry flinched. louis had been standing next to him the whole time, and he hadn't even noticed.

"how do you know?" he asked, still not sure if what louis was saying was true. louis took a deep breath and then explained "i know them, and i've watched them do this thousands of times probably. especially deaken."

"why especially deaken?" harry questioned out of curiosity. maybe louis could finally clear a few things up that harry had been wondering about.

"because he's in my-" louis started but stopped himself, "nevermind. i guess i shouldn't answer any if your questions any more."

"why?" harry whined. a grin appeared on louis' face as he watched harry pout. it didn't last long though and within seconds louis put on his poker face again.

"i might say something i shouldn't. ask luke if you're that curious, jesus." he said.

"jesus." harry mocked him and rolled his eyes. he gave louis a final look before saying sassily "you know what, i'm going to ask luke. i can't have even one nice conversation with you."