19

ಣ 🐅⊹ 🗝️ っ🎧 ✧ ☕️ ഒ 🎰

harry's phone rang before he could even reach the mansion which had been his destination. he already knew it was his father so he didn't pick up until he left the car.

"hello." he said cooly once he answered it.

"harry edward styles, what do you think you're doing?" his father hissed on the other side of the line.

"what do you mean?" harry asked. in fact, he knew exactly what his father meant but he wouldn't play this game anymore. he was done with his father and the his old life which his father had burdened him with.

"i mean, you just ended your apartment contract. the secretary lady called me about it. where are you living now?" his father roared. harry put the phone a bit away from his ear as the loud voice hurt his ear drums.

"why is it any of your business where i live? oh right, it isn't." harry snapped.

"harry styles, i gave you this beautiful life and i can take it away just as fast as i gave it to you. watch me." his father threatened but harry wasn't impressed at all.

"do it, i really don't fucking care. i don't need you anymore, i made myself my own beautiful life." harry replied, walking up the way to the door of val's mansion. he didn't ring the bell yet though, he first wanted to finish this conversation.

"fine. but i'm not stupid. i know you're choosing these criminals over me." his father said, again raising his voice.

"yeah, because they're more my family than you have ever been. even mum barely cares about me and don't even get me started on you. all you saw in me was a puppet you could raise into being your little business man. well guess what, it worked and now i am the ceo while you can't do shit against it, i fucking dare you to take it away, you can't." harry stated. it felt good to say it out loud. what he had been bottling up over years.

"so that's your last word? you know you can't come back to me right?" the elder man asked.

"bold of you to assume i would want to. i would choose them over you any day. they saved my life." harry replied.

"goodbye." he added and then hung up. he hoped that these would be the last words he would ever have to speak to his father. that arsehole could go to hell for all he cared for.

all of the sudden the door opened and klyde almost ran right into harry. the spanish man looked up and did a double take. then he gave harry a huge smile and embraced him in a tight hug.

"oh my god, you're alive!" he cried out. harry was a bit overwhelmed but patted klyde's shoulder. suddenly he got a lump in his throat and he started tearing up. he was not used the amount of platonic love he was receiving from klyde right now except from maybe nina and lea.

"i missed you." he whispered and felt klyde tighten the hug even more. after the two had parted klyde brought harry inside. lydia and johnny were sitting at the table and both their faces lit up onces they spotted harry. they ran up to him and lydia was first to hug him. however this didn't bother johnny, he just picked up the both of them and spun them around.

"haz!!" he shouted happily whilst lydia was scolding him to let them down. tearing up a little bit he said "i missed you, guys."

johnny set them down and harry could see both of his friends giving him a warm but curious look. but the two didn't get to ask anything as a new voice was heard.

"hazzy!! oh my god, we were so worried!" lea cried out and also fell into her best friend's arms. harry embraced the taller women. nina came up to them as well and hugged both of them. now the noise had gained the attention of more members who all started surrounding harry. that was until luke cleared his throat and demanded for everyone except lea and nina to leave. he told them he would need a minute with harry alone before they could question him all about what happened. luke guided harry into the empty kitchen where he leaned onto a counter.