5

ಣ 🐅⊹ 🗝️ っ🎧 ✧ ☕️ ഒ 🎰

while harry sat at the side, trying to calm himself down, luke and the other members were working on a plan. that was pretty much the only thing harry noticed as his mind was in other places.

next thing he knew was that he got pulled by louis, luke and another two young men. they guided him through one of the doors and then down some stairs until they arrived in what seemed like a bunker. basically it was a big hall with two shooting stands, one boxing ring and some boxing equipment.

"what are we doing here?" harry asked. none of the men had spoken a word during their journey downstairs and despite knowing how serious this was, harry couldn't help but think that they were ridiculously quiet.

"it's still your wish, that if out plan doesn't succed that you're going to get exchanged for your friends?" luke asked. harry nodded, he hadn't changed his mind about it.

"and you know that it would be very likely your death once you are in their hands?"

harry nodded again, this time with a gulp.

"okay. i just needed to make sure. our plan is to go in through the roof of the building. it's actually a normal suburban house but it luckily has some windows in the roof which we'll try to use as our entrance." harry tilted his head and out of curiosity asked "who is we?"

"that would be us." one of the two unknown men said.

"my name is deaken and this is daniel." the man introduced them. he had dark brown hair and looked very nice in harry's opinion. the man next to him, daniel, didn't look so nice, he was more on the handsome side. his jet black hair was hidden under a cap.

"nice to meet you two." harry said nervously.

"don't stress it, kiddo." daniel said. luke chuckled and gave daniel a curt nod. the latter and deaken both went to the shooting stands and started training.

"now, we're obviously going to take you with us. but we would be pretty stupid to just hand you out if everything goes wrong. so louis here will teach you the most simple basics of martial arts and deaken will later show you at least how to hold a gun. we don't have a lot of time as we have to travel there and be on time but maybe it'll be enough for the basics." luke explained to harry.

"you want him," harry cocked his head towards louis, "to teach me how to defend myself? today?" he asked a bit dramatically.

luke nodded and said "yes. i'm pretty certain that our plan is going to work but if it isn't i would rather have you being able to save your life in there than being completely helpless."

harry sighed in defeat. "fine. but why does it have to be him? why not you or timmy or one of these two?" he asked, pointing at deaken and daniel who were currently practicing their shots.

"louis is excellent at martial arts, well he's basically excellent at everything. and you know him already so that's good as well." the leader told him.

harry hummed. he trusted luke on his statement on louis. still he was very resentful towards louis since the other hadn't been the nicest person.

"i'll pick you up when it's time." luke said and left the hall through the door which let upstairs.

"believe me, i don't want to do this either." louis said humourlessly as he motioned for harry to follow him. while walking behind the other, harry could see his back muscles through the tight fabric. it irritated him as usually he did not care about the body of other's. why was his mind suddenly noticing louis'?

he put the thought aside and followed louis to the boxing ring. he thanked god that he chose to wear a t-shirt and shorts as anything else would've been a big disadvantage in this situation.