11

— new character: —
Myles Brown
apart of the mafia

— new character: —Myles Brownapart of the mafia

ಣ 🐅⊹ 🗝️ っ🎧 ✧ ☕️ ഒ 🎰

within the next few days, harry developed a routine. even though it slightly differed from day to day, it was mostly the same. wake up late, eat breakfast, hang out with nina and lea, annoy louis or deaken until they would take him downstairs to the practice room to either shoot guns or practice his defence or attacks. then followed dinner and occasionally he would join louis and deaken at their nights in london even though they would always drop him off at val's. that's also how he got closer to both valerie and leo, the two already calling him haz and being chaotic around him.

it was another one of those days where harry was completely bored. deaken had gotten luke's permission to take out nina and lea so the two could enjoy the outside for the first time in a month. sadly since luke didn't want to risk anything, he didn't allow harry to join them, causing him to be left behind. louis was still fast asleep so harry was just strolling around in the mansion. he first watched johnny and sage play some stupid games but then joined lydia and another man, he hadn't talked to much in shooting practice.

"you're quite a good aimer." the man complimented him. he went by the name myles and just like johnny, harry instantly liked him. he had that same brotherly atmosphere around him which harry liked so much on johnny.

"thank you." harry replied to him, exchanging his empty bullet holster with a new, full one.

"daniel has taught you well." lydia, who was standing next to them, stated.

"yes. he's a good coach but louis and deaken also taught me a few tricks here and there." harry explained.

lydia tilted her head and looked at harry. harry was fast to decipher the curiosity in both myles's and lydia's eyes so he asked "what?"

"you seem to get along quite well with louis." myles commented. harry snorted and a laughter escaped his lips.

"not really. i'm sure he strongly dislikes me. we literally argue every time we see each other. it's quite childish, really." harry explained to the two older men.

"really? because you're probably the person closest to him here next to deaken and maybe johnny and luke. but they practicalky raised him so it's different." lydia said.

harry raised his eyebrows in surprise "we're not close. i don't know anything about him."

myles locked his gun and put it down. harry could spot a little 'two' engraved at the bottom of the gun. he tilted his head, of course he had noticed the rouge engravement before but he hadn't seen a gun with a number on it before.

moving on from the thought, he replied to myles "i don't know anything about him either. well, i know how long he takes in the bathroom but i don't know if that's really that interesting."