💀Sailor Grian x Y/N💀

The bright sun ahead glistened and shimmered on the azure sea below. It was a warm day, and you enjoyed spending every minute of it outside, travelling the seven seas with your beloved, Grian. He was a fairly short dude, with bright Parrot wings sprouting from his back. He stood at the edge of the boat, admiring the view.

"It truly is wonderful" He said dreamily.
"I know. Shame we are entering shark territory." You replied. Grian turned around to face you. His eyes were wide, his brows arched. "Sh-Sharks?" His voice trembled. We walked forwards slowly, and collasped into your arms. "I don't like sharks.. What if... What if-" You cut him off. "Everything will be fine. They don't come near the surface at this time of day." He looked up at you and smiled. He still looked nervous, bur he did return to his viewing spot cheerfully.

You stood beside him, your arm on his shoulder. For hours, you had been chatting about your discoveries and adventures, until you spotted a fin in the distance. Grian has oblivious, so you didn't point it out. It was approaching swiftly, so in a silent panic, you tried to lead him away.
"What are you doing? Why are you-" his sentence was cut short by a piercing scream. It had caught up, and it had leapt up, onto the deck. Sharp, dagger-like teeth pierced his side, crimson blood spurting from the holes.

{This will have multiple parts as im losing motivation}