Parrot on a Cross (EXCLUSIVE)

[THIS IS A SNEAK PEEK OF AN UPCPMING STORY IM WRITING!]

"Grian..."
Scar helplessly watched as the hermits violently grabbed the poor parrot-man and tied him to the stake.
"Please! Ren, We can talk about this! Please!" He screamed as tears steadiky flowed from his wide eyes.
"King, May I?" Bdubs said, holdinf a handful of coal. Ren nodded, allowinf his servant to fill the victim's mouth with coals.

"Please- Mmmf! Mrrph!" He writhed and tried to break free. He couldn't even spit out the coals. Scar looked away to avoid his eyes from tearing up. Mumbo noticed and put a hand on his shoulder. They were Grian's dearest friends, amd they could not believe he betrayed them. Yet, they didnt believe he deserved this.

Ren set the torch alight amd threw it onto the wood and charcoal at the foot of the stake. Grians eyes widened even more and he started to scream, yet it was still heavily muffled. He wriggled, but the ropes didnt budge. He gave up and closed his eyes. He slumped forward, still crying, as the fire rose fron the ground to the stake, cooking him alive.
Scar forced himself to watch as his friend was burning. He heard him try to scream and beg for freedom. He watched as his bright feathers disintegrated. He felt the blistering heat from afar. It was terrible to watch as his hair, feathers, and skin burnt to a crisp.

[Only available for a short period of time!]