11

And their prediction came true in the course of the further 'game'. Murder and manslaughter followed. And the participants were even more animated by the crowd. Skulls were split or smashed, heads severed from their necks and limbs cut off. What a wonderful celebration this was. But get excited when it happened in the streets of King's Landing. All in honor of an unborn child.

'Ser Christon Cole will now face Ser Daemon Targaryen, prince of this city.

"Who are you betting on M'Lady?", Roran wanted to know from Keynna, who turned her head towards him and gave a silent 'cautious', "He's not bad."

"I don't care who wins," Keynna replied, finally wanting to leave, "At least this so-called game will finally be over after this and I won't have to put up with this bullshit any longer."

The first thrust hit, but Cole managed to stay in the saddle and was not directly sent off the horse by Daemon. On the other hand, the second hit was all the more violent, which the prince had to take this time and as a result, only half sat on his horse and was dragged with his upper body over the beam, where it landed on the ground in the end. However, it was far from over, because Deamon stood up and drew his sword without waiting, while Criston confronted him with a morning star.

The real battle began only now, one might think. A fierce battle, in which it seemed at first that Daemon would win, as one blow after the other or his kicks sat and Criston landed dozens of times on the ground.

However, the tide turned, right from when Daemon got cocky and let the crowd celebrate him, Criston took the prince to the ground and made sure that the Targaryen lost his sword and couldn't reach it.

Gone and Daemon possessed the good fortune that Criston was not the kind of person who would kill someone for no reason. On the other hand, nobody kills Daemon Targaryen in front of his brother Viserys, who was also the king.