『01』 Shu Yamino x reader || He's a nerd but he's my nerd

Context: You're one of the popular girls but you didn't like it, and you have feelings for the school's nerd, Shu Yamino

Warning: swearing and lime?

AU: Highschool au
==========

Your POV

This sucks, why am I even here in the first place? Oh, of course, it's because I'm pretty and rich! That's why I'm in this fucking group. I didn't even want to join in the first place, I just wanted to be the normal girl in school that does and hands in her homework on time, not become one of the popular girls! This is such bullshit...

"Hey, [y/n], we're having a party tomorrow, you wanna come?" This fake ass bitch, what makes her think I want to? I'd rather kill myself than socialize with people like her.

"Ew, look, it's the nerd!" Denise said while pointing at the school's nerd, Shu Yamino. Some people laughed when the jocks tripped him over and his dropped his books. Poor guy, he doesn't deserved to be treated like this. I stood up to leave but Ally pulled me along with them and went towards Shu to give him even more hell.

Get your fucking hands off of me, you dirty bitch.

Calm down, [y/n], I sucked in a deep breath and tried to stand aside and not get involved in any of the action. They were pushing him and calling him all sorts of names, I couldn't stand it anymore so I slammed my fist on the table.

"Enough! Let's go, I can't stand it here." I turned around and walked past Shu, I felt nothing but pity for him. I wished I could just talk to him but I couldn't. I was too scared, too shy... Besides, these bitches follow me wherever I go and it pisses me off! They think that I don't know they're using me for money!? Are they that dumb?! God!

time skip

Finally, the last period of the day. Yay, math... can't describe how much I love this subject...

I sat at my place and took out my notebook and did some doodles while waiting for the teacher to come.

"Uh, hey– mind if I sit here?" This voice, it was none other than Shu! I looked up from my notebook and saw him standing there with a nervous look on his face. His purple eyes (idk i cant really tell💀) behind those round glasses were so cute, I might faint if I keep staring. "Yeah, go ahead, it's not like I care or anything." I mumbled and went back to doodling.

"...Uh, my name's Shu-"

"Shu Yamino, I know, I've heard." I bluntly said. I saw him fidget with his fingers in the corner of my eyes and I swore my heart exploded. "Sorry if I sound a little rude, my mood's really not in a right place." I apologized to Shu after hearing how I sounded.

"It's fine, haha, I should be the one apologizing to you anyways," he smiled at me. I nodded my head and closed my notebook.

For the rest of the two hours, I was stuck in Math class, trying to solve these questions but I was too lazy and too unmotivated. That was when Shu wrote the solution on my paper with his pencil and I turned my head to him but he was too focused on his work

Hope this helps c:

I smiled to myself at his cute actions and wrote a small thanks on his paper. Shu looked over to me and gave me a closed-eye smile which was so fucking adorable. How can anyone make fun of him?!

the next day

I decided to wear something more of my style instead of an outfit that draws the attention of everyone. My outfit was a simple oversized white shirt tucked into my ripped baggy jeans and a pair of white sneakers. I finally felt like myself after wearing those attention seeking clothes for months now. I was just walking to my locker and I felt someone tap on my shoulder. The moment I turned around, I felt as if all my worries have disappeared.