『03』 Novelist! Ike Eveland x fan! reader || Autograph [pt. 1?]

Context: You are a big fan of the Novelist Ike Eveland and he's having a meet and greet today. What do you think will happen?

Warning(s): none
========================

You were excited for today and you couldn't wait any longer, you jumped off your bed and zoomed to the bathroom and did your morning routine as quickly as possible. You threw on a brown turtleneck along with darker shade of suit pants and a coat to keep you warm from the rain.

The reason why you are excited today is because your favorite novelist, Ike Eveland, is hosting a meet and greet with his fans today and he'll be signing everyone's favorite book. Yours was a romance novel that he recently published and you only had one copy of it as it sold out very quickly. You fumbled around your room and finally found both your glasses and the book. You rushed down to the living room and gave your mother and father a quick kiss on the cheek before rushing out the door.

"Bye! Have dinner without me, love you!" You slid on your shoes and ran away without hearing what your parents had to say.

"Teenagers." Your father sighed, shaking his head while your mother laughed.

.
.
.
.

You were waiting outside the meet and greet centre and– oh boy, there was a lot of people. You gripped your book tightly, making sure that no dodgy person would try to steal it. Everyone was talking to their friends or striking up conversations with strangers, but you stood at one side, eyes glued to the novel you were reading.

Just then, you heard high pitched screaming that caused you to look up from your book.

Ike Eveland has just arrived and everyone was swarming around him, trying to feel the fabric of his coat or even try touching his arm. You tried to escape the endless amount of people pushing but it only led you to falling down and dropping your book. You started to panic as you couldn't find your book. If it couldn't get any worse, someone even stepped on your hand and it was now red. Ike's bodyguards were pushing his fans out of the way but there were just too many.

'No, no, no, no! Where is it?' You started to hyperventilate a little as your fear of small spaces started to kick in.

"Miss, are you alright? Everyone, please give this person some space!" The fans reluctantly shifted and made some space for you to stand up. You got onto your feet and dusted the dirt off of your pants and winced in pain at your hand, your knuckles were red and there had been a scratch. "Are you okay, miss?" The voice questioned you, signaling the security to made sure no one else gets hurt. "I believe this book belongs to you, might I daresay, belongs to me?" Ike held up the novel you had let go and returned it to your hands. Your face heated up and you muttered out an inaudible thanks. The novelist smiled back after making sure that no one else was hurt from the constant pushing. You stared at your book in awe and back at Ike who was already somewhere in the crowd.

"Ike Eveland touched my book... He touched my book!" You squealed internally and hugged the book.

a while later

All the fans were inside the meet and greet hall, chatters could be heard as they waited for their turn to get their favorite book or books signed by their favorite novelist.

You stood on your toes to see where the line has gotten and your attention was taken by Ike smiling at his beloved fans whilst autographing their books.

"His smile is.... charming and cute." You thought to yourself, still staring at Ike conversing with his beloved fans.

About one and a half hour later, it was almost your turn, it's just one more person before you. However, the fan that was in front of you was a girl who was trying to seduce Ike by wearing an exposing outfit. She even tried touching his hand inappropriately several times and it made the novelist uncomfortable.