『07』 Luxiem x reader || Sharing is caring

Context: you were dating Vox at first, until he introduced you to his best friends and a polyamorous relationship started from there.

Warning(s): fluff and mild smut-
================

It all started when Vox introduced you to some of his best friends. You didn't expect to start a polyamorous relationship with them at all.

But here you are; lying on the bed with two pairs of arms around your waist, two heads lying on your stomach and a body weighing down on your legs. You sat up with your eyes still closed and a few strands of your hair standing up. Luca shifted his arm with a frown on his face, and it made you squint your eyes, wondering who that could be.

If you recalled correctly, you were cuddling in bed with Shu and Mysta. So where on earth did the three other boys come from?

Nevertheless, you slowly got up from the bed and tiptoed to the kitchen to whip something out for your boyfriends. Mornings don't suit the boys as they usually stay up at night playing games with each other or streaming for entertainment to the point where they can forget to eat and rest properly.

As you were preparing breakfast, you felt a pair of hands wrapping around your waist. You turned over and Shu nestled his face into your neck, inhaling your smell that made you chuckle.

"Morning, Shu, you're up early today," you teased, knowing that his sleep schedule was the most inconsistent one out of the five of the boys. Shu hummed in response as he buried his face in the crook of your neck, inhaling your scent. "Do me a favor and wake up the others for me, can you do that?" You turned around, giving Shu a small kiss of the cheek.

The sorcerer was reluctant at first but obliged when you bribed him with Valorant gift cards.

He opened up his hands and an air horn magically appeared. That was something you were unfazed about once you got used to it. Shu ran upstairs, about to get himself into some trouble.

As you poured the coffee into five cups, you heard the loud honk of the air horn and you knew that Shu was going to get in trouble for waking them up.

"Freaking Shu Yamino!!" You heard Ike's yell, followed by Mysta's loud cursings. You giggled to yourself as you heard heavy footsteps on their way to the kitchen.

"Was the air horn your idea, [y/n]?" Mysta grumbled, putting on his hairband. You chuckled as Vox pecked your cheek, taking a cup of coffee from your hands.

"Don't be silly, Mysta, she would never do something like that." The novelist shook his head. You actually would, but your methods were less kind, considering how you would literally drag them out of bed (it happened once-).

Breakfast was lively with Luca around, he was basically the sunshine of the relationship. As you listened to their conversation, you remembered that Vox had a photoshoot today for a magazine cover.

"Don't you have a photoshoot at like 9.45 am?" Silence took over and Vox immediately scrambled off the chair.

time skip

You held Vox's coat in your hands as he got ready for his photoshoot. It was hilarious when he had to either bend down or do some funny stance so his make-up artist could touch up on his eyeliner.

As you stood at the side of the room, watching the staff members do their jobs, you heard a familiar voice behind.

"My, oh my, is that my favorite bestie I spot?" The soothing voice spoke, making you turn around. Your eyes lit up as Uki opened his arms, it has been forever since you've last saw him during high school.

"Oh my, god, Uki!" You squealed as you threw yourself into the psychic's arms. He chuckled, giving you a tight hug as well. The Cyborg beside him smiled as he witnessed the little reunion. "How long has it been? You look well!" You smiled as you stepped back.