『10』Doppio Dropscythe x reader || You're mine, sweetheart, mine.

Context: If there was one thing Doppio disliked the most, it would be his fellow male classmates or any male student in general being so close to you. He gets sick and tired of watching the male students confess to his girlfriend every week. Maybe it's time for him to show the rest who you really belong to.

Warning(s): smut, maybe a lil ooc Pio-chan
====================

"That concludes today's council meeting." Ver let out a long exhale, placing down his pen and the rest of XSOLEIL did the same. Today's council meeting was longer than expected because of the errors in some paperwork that you forgot to look through and it messed up the reports.

"I'm so sorry for not checking for any mistakes! I—I was sure that I had reread them all and checked for any errors!" You apologized again, slamming your head down onto the desk which caused the cups to bounce and almost fall over. Kotoka and Meloco reassured that it wasn't that big of a deal because they sometimes do the same, it was normal to make mistakes when it comes to paperwork.

"I think we should go for lunch now, before the queue gets long." Hex suggested and stood up, adjusting his jacket on his shoulder. Everyone agreed and immediately left the council meeting room to ease the tension and fill their empty stomach. On the way to the cafeteria, Doppio reached out for your arm and pulled out closer to him, making you let out a soft gasp.

"Doppi, what's up—" Your sentence was cut off when he pushed your bangs up, revealing the red spot on your forehead where you had slammed onto the desk earlier. Doppio clicked his tongue when he sees the small bruise forming on your delicate skin. "It's all red... it's gonna leave a bruise on your beautiful skin," he pouted slightly and released your hair, only to ruffle it afterwards as a small chuckle left his lips.

You playfully slapped his hand away as he continued ruffling your hair, knowing very well that you disliked your hair being ruffled.

"Hey, stop it! You're messing up an hour worth of hard work!" You frowned, swatting away Doppio's hands away as if they were flies to which he laughed it off and planted a kiss on the top of your head as a distraction. The kiss definitely caught you off guard, considering how you just stood there with a blush on your face as Doppio let out a low chuckle.

"It's so easy to catch you off guard, sweetheart." His voice was smooth and sweet like honey, the nickname given made goosebumps to appear on your arms. Doppio knew how much the nickname affected you, hence he always uses it, just to see you blush. "There's that cute blush you have when I call you 'sweetheart'." He chuckled again, pulling you closer to him and catching up with the rest of XSOLEIL.

in the cafeteria

Everyone had gotten their tray of food and was already seated at the table, waiting for you, the last one, to come back so you could all eat together. But after five minutes, you didn't show up and it made XSOLEIL confused.

"Long queue, maybe?" Kotoka shrugged, looking around to find you but she couldn't seem to find your head anywhere.

"Oh, I see her!" Meloco pointed at the direction you were in. Their conversation stopped when they noticed that you were talking to a male student, a second year, to be exact. He seemed to be asking you something but you shook your head as an answer but he didn't let it go.

Upon seeing your interaction with the male second year and how stubborn he was for not understanding what "no" meant, Doppio gripped the plastic utensils until they cracked and Ver had to remind him about his strength.

"Doppio, calm down—" Ver placed a hand on Doppio's shoulder who he stood up too fast that the chair fell backwards and almost bumped into the table behind. He was about to show why his title was named the Duke of Discipline.