『05』spy! Sonny Brisko x assassin! reader || Mission

Context: You and Sonny despise each other since the day you two met during one of your missions. But it all changed when you were assigned to team up with him to assassinate someone.

Warning(s): mentions of blood, smut lol
==================

"What are you doing here?" You spat, glaring at a certain light blond next to you.

"That's supposed to be my line, prick." Sonny glared down at you.

Both of you glared at each other with hate and intention to kill.

Sonny Brisko is a spy who also works under your boss, the two of you met during one of your missions and he messed it up by accidentally startling your target and you've hated his his guts ever since you found out that he was also working under your boss.

The door suddenly opened, revealing your boss with an unamused look on her face. "Do me a favor and stop trying to kill each other for one day." She stepped aside, motioning for the both of you to enter her office. Sonny went in first, he pushed your head to side and you lost your balance that made you hit the wall. The light blond smirked as he saw you resisting the urge to pull out your blade and stab him in the guts.

Both you and Sonny sat in front of your boss, six feet apart from each other. You boss has seen this one too many times and knew that you two should never been in the same room for... safety precautions.

"So what is it? What's so important that I have to be here with him?" You gripped the arm rest of the chair, still mad at what he did earlier. Your boss glared at you to which you immediately kept quiet, you knew better than to anger your boss. She poured herself a cup of tea before pouring for you and Sonny.

"So," she sipped the tea and settled it on the table, "the reason why I called you two here is because I have a mission for both of you." She slid her hand under the table, taking out a folder that has a huge 'Top Secret' stamp on it.

"Bet I can take the target in two days time." Sonny bragged and you scoffed. "Two days? Please, I can do it in one." You challenged him. Both you and Sonny ere about to literally stab each other when you guys heard your boss clear her throat.

"It seems you guys have misunderstood what I meant. What I mean is that you two will be working together to kill this person," she flipped open the folder and you saw a familiar face, "Benjamin Parker." You let go of Sonny's collar and inched closer to the file.

You stared at it for a good moment, then realization hit you.

"Is this... the man-"

"Yes, he is." Your boss rested her head on her palm. "[y/n], there's a reason why I specifically picked you out for this mission, it's your chance." She stood up with her hands in the pockets of her pants. "Now, I'll now tell you the details of this mission you're going to be doing." Both you and Sonny reluctantly sat back down on the chair.

"In two weeks time, he'll be hosting a masquerade party for reasons I do not care and that's when you two come in. But here's the issue..." Your boss let out a heavy sigh. "The party only allows couples. So... I think you know where this is going." Sonny looked at you in disgust and you gave him the same look back. "I'll give you time to plan and pack whatever you need. Go." And with that, you left the office with a displeased expression.

two weeks later cause a/n is lazy :)

Two weeks passed faster than you'd imagine. You were sitting at the lounge room, cleaning your blade when Sonny barged in with a bag in his hands.

"Here, hurry and get dressed. We're leaving in ten." He tossed you the designer bag and you caught it. "I'm not wearing what you got me." You held the bag by the handle as if it were something nasty. The blond immediately left the room without saying another word nor wait for your reply. You opened the bag and took out the note that was inside. The note was written in purple ink and a beautiful cursive font.