『11』 Ren Zotto x reader || An accidental slip-up

Context: You've been in a relationship with Ren for about 6 months now, knowing about his career but kept your relationship as a secret from his viewers. One day, Ren was just streaming but forgot to tell you and your sudden appearance drove his viewers insane.

Warning(s): none
===================

The sunray shone through the curtains, causing you to stir in your sleep. What time was it? Hell, you didn't even know what time it was, you slept so damn good that you didn't realize Ren had woken up earlier and started streaming to which you had no idea about.

You sat up lazily, yawned and stretched your body, looking around the room to find Ren but he was nowhere to be seen. There were only two places he was always be in the apartment; the bedroom or the room where he streams in, he's never anywhere else.

"Ren? Baby, you in there?" You knocked on the door and waited for a reply but all you could hear was the aggressive clicking of the mouse and a few loud curses. When you opened the door, you see your boyfriend with his headset on, pointing a finger at the screen while yelling.

"No! Fuck!! Fuck you, Luca!"

Apparently, he was playing Crab Game with his friends and Luca must've sabotaged him, it was a very typical Luca move.

"Ren?" You called out again, a bit louder this time for Ren to hear. He took off his headset, smiling like an idiot in love when he heard you calling for him, you could tell his mood changed instantly.

"Oh, babe!" Ren gasped when he saw you leaning against the doorway, a smile on his face when you dragged your feet towards him. "Aww, did you just wake up?" He cooed, wrapping his arms around your waist as his head rested on your chest. Your hands played with his hair as he nuzzled his face against your chest.

You were completely unaware that Ren was streaming and that his viewers could see whatever that was happening. Thank god, the camera only captured up till your neck, no further than that.

When Ren noticed his chat going insanely fast, he flashed a cocky grin at them, a mischievous plan forming inside his head.

"Have you eaten anything yet?" You asked and Ren shook his head, he loved the fact thag you chose to wear one of his hoodies instead of your own shirt. "Do you want me to make breakfast for you? The usual?" Ren nodded his head, he absolutely loved being spoiled by your cooking.

After you've left the room, Ren put on his headset on one side of his ear, grinning at his chat who were now currently asking who you were. "I'm pretty she didn't know I was live," Ren sighed dramatically, resting his chin on his palm. "Who is she?" He chuckled, reading the chat as they kept spamming and demanding to know who you were.

"She's my beloved girlfriend, chat." He winked at his chat, proceeding to brag about you.

meanwhile

You hummed to yourself while preparing breakfast for Ren, it was just pancakes with eggs and bacon and a cup of coffee. As you were flipping the pancakes, you could hear Ren cursing once again, it was funny, to say the least, to hear him curse because he rarely does so around you.

It didn't take long for you to finish making breakfast, leaving the coffee as the last thing to do, all you had to do was just rip open a sachet and pour hot water inside, that's all, it's so simple.

"Ren, breakfast's done," you opened the door while Ren's attention was on the PC's screen, seeming very focused in running away from whoever was chasing him in the game. After you put down the plate on the desk, just as you were about to leave, Ren tugged your sleeve with a pout on his face. "W—What's wrong? Do you need anything else?"

"Where's my good morning kiss from you?" Is this seriously the man you were dating? The one who almost destroyed Earth with a black hole? The cunning, deadly, top of the food chain, most feared alien species? The deadly alien prince?

Ren only stared at you with a small pout on his face as he waited for his kiss, he wanted to show you off to his viewers but you weren't aware of his live streaming. He didn't care if him pouting was going to get clipped, he just wanted to show you off one more time because his chat deemed that he "couldn't pull bitches" and he was going to prove them wrong.

There was no way you could resist saying no when Ren was being all pouty about it,  and he definitely wouldn't let you go until you gave him what he wanted. You let out a half chuckle, half scoff as you tucked a strand of your hair behind your ear, leaning in to satisfy Ren's request.

You planted a small peck in his lips and pulled back but Ren wasn't having it, so he pulled you back in, his hands firmly handling the back of your neck as his tongue pushed past your parted lips. He's never been this... touchy before, not in the morning, of course. So why is he acting like this now? Your eyes were shut tight while Ren's were open, noticing the small blush tinted on your face, he knows how much his kisses affected you.

Meanwhile, his viewers were spamming in the chat, shocked at the fact that their oshi actually has a girlfriend and wasn't afraid to show her off (without her knowing). When Ren pulled back with a smug grin on his face, your lips slightly swollen and face flushed. "J—Jesus, Ren... what's up with you today? You're never this affectionate in the morning." You laughed nervously, wiping the bit of drool that dripped down the side of your lips.

Ren had this mischievous glint in his blue eyes, one that you knew had playful intent. Just as you were about to say something else, you heard someone's voice through the headphones.

"Hey, Ren! Who're talking to? You've been AFK for this entire round!"

"Yeah, man, what's up with your side? Is it your Australian internet?"

Pause. Hold on. Those were some familiar voices you were hearing. Is he live streaming right now?

"Ren, are you live?" Your eyes darted to the PC screen and noticed the chat going wild. "You're live!?" Ren replied with a sheepish grin and giggle, arms wrapping around your waist as he nuzzled his face on your chest. He reassured you that the camera didn't capture your face, only your body.

"Don't worry, babe, the camera didn't capture your face. You don't have to show it unless you really want to," Ren continued while you stared at his PC screen. Some of his viewers were fangirling/boying after finding out that their oshi's girlfriend is actually real while some were in denial. His friends, on the other hand, went back to their normal conversations, forgetting the fact that Ren just did a major girlfriend reveal (because they knew before his viewers did lmao).

"I hope you aren't still mad..." Ren pouted, looking up at you with those pleading eyes. There was no way you could still be mad after seeing that look on your boyfriend's face, he knew that as well, he knew that you can never say no to the face he was making now.

"I'm not mad, but you're doing the laundry for a week." You scoffed and crossed your arms while Ren widened his eyes, he hated doing the laundry.

"No, baaaaaabe!!"
==========
im sorry for the late update😭 and the next chapter might take a little longer to be published cause im working on a new book too!!