PROLOGUE

Emma's pov-

Just now I saw the person whom I was supposed to marry that was chosen by my father, sorry my adopted father.

No one knows this truth but yeah he is my adopted father and now he wants me to marry the most arrogant man I have ever seen.

Rather than saying marrying I would like to say my step dad is selling me in order to crack a deal.

Seriously just for a deal! Talking about my soon to be husband is as shameless as my dad as he is just marrying me for a deal.

I have so many dreams to reach.But to reach them I don't want to be in this meaning less marriage either I should stop it or I should get divorce as soon as possible.

Alexander's pov-

What to say, I am going to marry an ugly bitch just to solve my family problem.

If I marry that girl we will get the deal and our company position will be on top.

How stupid she is to get ready to marry me even without knowing about me.

May be she fell for my charms I know I am handsome as fuck, but is she that desperate to marry me? Why can't she say no to this marriage?

I can't say no because my parents literally blackmailed me.

They say marriages are made in heaven and now I will show the hell to her.

Hello lovely readers hope you like the prologue.
Now comment your ideas about the leads and you can share any ideas if you want .
Also you can send any aesthetic.