Chapter 9

Alexander’s pov

I just got ready, and went to the living room. I waited for her by sitting on the couch. 

After five minutes, I saw Emma coming down. She is looking so gorgeous. That red dress fits her so perfectly.

Even though her body is fully covered by the coat she is wearing, she is still sexy as hell.

I don’t know whether I can control tonight or not. I badly want to kiss her. I should control that urge.

While I was thinking, I heard “Am I looking beautiful?” 

Wow, she talked to me for the first time. 

I said “Yeah, you are beautiful” and I noticed that she is smiling but again I did one more stupid thing that is I said “But I have seen better”

She looked at me with a little pout.

Emma, don't look at me like that, I wanna kiss those lips.

“Shall we go?” I said to her, and went towards the car.

I wanted to open the car door so badly for her, but I resisted and went to sit in the driving seat.

The car journey was silent, I am not understanding why I am so nervous today.

Because you are so attracted to your wife and you can’t do anything about that. My subconscious mocked.

Should I start a convo? No no Just shut up and ride the car.

If I open my mouth, I will say something stupid, I know that perfectly.

She is looking out the window and smiling and I don’t know what she is smiling for. I wanted to ask why, but I didn’t.

While I was having these thoughts, we reached the destination.

Media will be there, so I said I will open the car door for her. I opened the door and gave my hand, she gladly took it and stepped out.

As this is our first time coming as a couple, the media is so excited about us.

She was feeling nervous, so I put my hand on her waist and held tightly. This touch is epic, it is giving me chills.

I think I should bring her to more parties so that I can touch her.

Come on Alex, don’t be a pervert.

I asked her to pose for the media and we went inside.

I met some people and greeted them. I introduced my wife to my partners. I asked her to stay with Sophia while I went to meet my boys.

I met them and we went inside. Before that, I looked at her who is smiling like an angel and talking to sophia.

With that I went to use the restroom after around 15 minutes only to see her hovering on Liam while they were kissing.

What the actual fuck.

Her coat was not there, maybe she removed it, who knows.

She ran towards me and was about to say something, Icut off her saying, “Not a word Emma”

I gave her my coat, she wore it and I dragged her towards the car and made her sit inside.

“Actually,..” she started something to say but I am too angry to listen to her so I said “Shut the fuck up and sit silently” with that she sit silently and i can see tears are flowing from her eyes.

Why those fake tears now!

I drove so fast and went out of the car and dragged her inside the house.

After entering the house I locked it and  pinned both of her hands above her head with my one hand and kissed her roughly.

Now she is not kissing me back, I stopped when I noticed she was short of breath.

she was going to say something but I cut her off by shouting, “Just 15 minutes I left you and you started kissing my employee. If you want a kiss I can give you the best kiss ever, but you chose to slut around. Just remember, don’t ever think of other men when you are married to me”

I released her wrists and was about to leave, but I received a hard slap on my left cheek.

Did I mess up????