Chapter 10

Emma’s pov-

Alex left me with Sophia and went inside, I was talking to her, she left when she got a call.

While I was alone, I heard someone say “Hello love, What a surprise” creepily looking at me.

Is he Liam….?
No he shouldn’t be here,

I don’t know what to say, I am very scared of him that I couldn't form a word. I tried to leave from there but he followed me and slowly dragged me towards the restroom.

“Wow, Long time no see Baby” he said and started to remove  my coat, I tried to push him, he is way too strong for me.

I became numb, past memories came to my mind. Tears started to flow, He started kissing me by pushing me into the wall but suddenly changed my position and stopped and pushed me away.

Then I looked around only to see Alex fuming in anger. I was in a position that I was kissing Liam.

I quickly ran towards Alex and wore his coat Which he gave, and he dragged me towards the car.

I tried to explain to him what happened, but he was in no position to listen to me.

We reached home and he grabbed my wrist tightly, dragged me inside the house and when we were inside he pinned my hands above my head and kissed me.

What’s wrong with him?

I tried to free myself but I understood this trial was a waste.

He released me when I was short of breath.

He said something which I can’t take it so I slapped him and shouted “Look Alex, It was not my fault, he forced me, he kissed me. I was in shock that I couldn’t push him. But I didn’t expect this from you, I thought you would at least listen to my explanation” and pushed him and went to my room crying.

I sat on my bed and hugged my knees and cried loudly.

Why is Liam here again? I don’t want to face him.

Alex is the dumbest husband ever. At Least he should listen to me first, right? Why did he fucking kissed me?

Thinking all about today, I cried until I was consumed by darkness.

“Emma, Are you alright?” I heard Alex saying in my dreams.

Then I slowly opened my eyes and realised it was real, not a dream.

What is he doing here?
He took the wet cloth and placed it on my forehead.

I tried to remove it but he stopped me and said “Emma, it reduces fever, dont remove it.”

Then I checked my temperature, it was hot.

“Have you eaten ?”
He asked, looking at me.

“ No,” I said without looking at him.

He got up and went outside my room.
After 5 minutes, he came in again with food.

“Eat it” he said. I was not ready to eat the food he brought me.

“Emma, look at me” he said by keeping his forefinger under my chin and made me look at him.

“I am sorry, I should listen to you. I was just angry that I saw you both kissing. I know the truth. I am really sorry for what I did earlier” he said and handed me the plate.

Listening to his words, I was shocked. I can see sincerity in his eyes.

But how does he know the truth? I wanted to ask him but I had no energy to ask him so I took the plate and ate the food.

He is still there and looking at me while I am eating, after I finished my food, I took the medicine which he gave me.

After I took the medicine, he was about to leave but stopped near the door and said  “I am really sorry for what I did earlier. Also I am sorry for the way I treated you this month. I was so angry that things didn’t go as planned. I promise I will not repeat this again, please forgive me..” and went to his room.

Such a long apology from him and to me! I was shocked when I heard his words.