Chapter 6

Emma's pov-

"Noooo..!!!"

Saying that I woke up and saw myself covered in sweat. Shit I got nightmare again. I saw it was 5 in the morning.

I tried to sleep some more, but I couldn't because I heard loud music coming from the room.

So I went there to see what was happening. There I saw Alex doing his gym.

I hate to say this but he is dead hot and he is half naked. This is the first time I am seeing this much hotness in front of me and he is my husband.

"Done staring?" he asked, looking directly in my eyes.

Woah what is he doing to me?

I don't know what to say. I opened my mouth to say something but I couldn't form any words.

"So, you started your whore things early in the morning, but sadly i am not going to have sex this early" he said leaving me shocked'

"What, I am not that kind of a girl," I said.

"Then why do you come here?" he asked.

" I heard music, so I came to check what's happening," I said confidently.

"Oh really, then if you are done checking me out, prepare the coffee and bring it to me" he said with a smirk.

In 10 minutes I prepared coffee and went towards the gym to give it to him.

"Here is your coffee '' I said, before I place coffee on the table nearby.

He walked towards me and took coffee and took a sip and vomited it out of his mouth.

And he threw all the coffee on the floor and said "I drink only black coffee. So bring it and clean the floor"

Such an asshole he is. Sure I can prepare black coffee but why did he throw that coffee on the floor?

I took the cup and went to the kitchen. And prepared the black coffee as he asked.

Again I went to the gym and gave it to him. He took it and said, "What, do you want a compliment?"

"No" I said

"Then why are you standing here, go and clean this shit" he said pointing to the coffee he threw.

I went from there and started cleaning.

I was done with cleaning and When I was about to leave, he stopped me and came in front of me. As I am very short in front of him I need to keep my head up to look at his face.

He slowly brought his forefinger near my head and started to move towards the temple then cheeks then lips and stopped there and said "your coffee is just ugly as your face". And he moved back.

Why is he hurting me like that? Now I want to cry but I don't want him to know that his words affect me.

I didn't want to fight with him so I turned again to leave but he stopped me now by catching wrist tightly. I tried to free myself but he was too strong, so I looked at him and about to open my mouth, but he asked "From when your college is going to start?"

"Next week," I said.

"So this week, you are my full time maid" he said with a smirk.

I don't know how to react to his sentence.

Before I could react he said "as you are my maid here, I want you to address me as Sir when know one is there. understood?"

I nodded to his statement.

"I need words Emma" he said looking into my teary eyes.

"I understood" i said

He raised his perfect eyebrow and still did not leave my wrist.

Then I realized and said "Understood, sir."

Then he left my wrist and said "Now go and clean the living room and prepare breakfast before 7 as I need to get to office"

I immediately ran from there to the kitchen and cried myself.

Only two years, Emma, then you will be free. I said to myself and cleaned the living room and went to the kitchen to prepare breakfast.

He came down wearing a suit and sat in the chair near the dining table and I served him breakfast. And i was about to sit, but looked at me and said "You can eat after I went to office"

What an arrogant bastard. With that I stood beside him and waited for him to finish.

He finished his food and went and sat on the couch.

I saw him and he is struggling with his tie.

So I went near him and said " i can do it for you want"

He looked at me and gave the tie to me and stood in front of me.

He is so tall that I have to tiptoe to reach his neck. Literally I stood on my toes and did the tie for him.

I hoped he would at least say thanks, but he said "clean all the rooms before I come from the office" and went outside.

Again I cried so hard and freshened up and ate breakfast.

I cleaned all the rooms.

Soon it became evening, I prepared dinner and waited for him.

He is not coming, I slept on the couch waiting for him.

A week has passed like this, me cleaning and doing all his work, him giving me a lot of work and humiliating me whenever he gets the chance.

But from tomorrow I can have some distraction. My college is going to start.

Meanwhile I also found a part time job in a restaurant as a waitress to meet my personal expenses.

So that I will also get less time to stay in that devil's house.

Hello lovely readers, Please do vote  and comment.