Chapter 7

Alexander's pov-

Fuck this week. One week has passed in married life.

I know I am very hard on her this week. I want to marry my girl, but she ruined it. She deserves it.

But she is damn fucking beautiful with her innocent face. I don't know whether she is really that innocent or acting to get me.

It is becoming very hard for me to control not to kiss her, so I wantedly humiliated her by saying she is ugly. Which is a total lie.

Yes it sounds childish and immature but I don't know how to control it.

I have this strong urge to pin her to the bed and do some horrible things.

Alex, stop.... What are you saying?

No no no I will not do anything like that but that's the reason I am yelling at her. But I need to stop these.

With these thoughts I went to the living room only to see her mesmerizing eyes.

I am getting addicted to her eyes.

I went near her and asked, "where are you going?"

She flinched at my tone,

Sorry Emma didn't mean to scare you

And she turned towards me and said "Sir, this is your coffee and breakfast, from today my college is going to start."

I nodded and went from there.

So her college is getting started, at least I should wish her good luck. Thinking about her, I got ready and ate and went to the office.

I went to the office and tried to do my work, but couldn't. Why am I thinking about her? I should hate her, right?

There came my PA, Sophia, she smiled at me. I gave a broad fake smile.

Everyone here knows that she is hitting on me and I don't like her.

But I can't show it to her because she is too intelligent and deals the contracts very easily. So I have to put up with her and act nicely.

There are times I escaped from her, as she was about to propose to me. I don't why I escaped, maybe because if I reject her and she resigns it will be a loss for my company.

I thought she would not hit on me as I am married but she is still trying. Girl what are you trying for?

She showed me all about the meetings. I nodded and went to the meeting room.

After the office work, it was almost 7. I went home.

I went home and searched for Emma, but she is not here. Where did she go? I know college time is over.

I freshened up and came to the living room, still didn't find her. So I sat on the couch and switched on the TV.

Why am I feeling worried now? She will come, maybe she is having fun with her friends.

I waited for one more hour, still she didn't come.

Another hour has passed, this is enough and I have to go and search for her. Just as I was about to leave the house, a beautiful figure was coming, my wife.

She was about to enter the house, "where were you till now?"

I shouted, making her flinch.

Hello lovely readers, Please do vote and comment.