Chapter 5

Alexanders pov-

I can't sleep, the only thing i have to do right now is to clear my thoughts for that i need to call my best friend sid i dialled his number and called “hey sid”

I thought i would at least receive a hello but i heard a sound saying “hmmm”

“Hey sid, it’s me alex” i said again but he cut the call
Man, why is he playing with me at this time..!

I am selfish and I called again, before I could say anything I heard “the person you are calling is in deep sleep, so please don't disturb him” he said in a sleepy voice.

Is that sid doing like this, okay , so i said something that will wake him up, “i am married”.

“Whaaaaaaaat”

God, I received a satisfactory reply. Now I am happy.
Then again he said “don't joke early in the morning man”

“It is morning for you, not for me”  I replied.

“Look slex it may be night for you and FYI, I am in India which means it’s early morning for me, so don't joke around you being married coz I am not going to believe it.” He said it all in one go.

“Yeah don't believe me, i thought you were my only friend to whom I can share my problems” I said
I know I am blackmailing emotionally

“So you are really married?” now he realised.
“Yes..two days ago.”

“And you didn't even invite me?”

“I didn’t call you, to sulk you over this matter. I am not interested in this marriage and I was not ready for this. It all happened suddenly as this marriage leads to some profit for my company” I said and hoped he would understand my position but he was laughing loudly, “dude, why are you laughing? what's wrong with you?” I said again

“I am sorry but you married for a profit, the most handsome and flirty of our university married for a deal, it sounds hilarious to me” he said laughing.

“I don't want you to embarrass me.”

“Okay, tell me about the girl.” Why is he asking about the girl?

“Why, you wanna flirt with her? If you have that idea, please drop it.” i said

“Are you for real? Why will I do that to my friend? You said, you married for a deal but you sound so protective”

“Protective, my ass. I don’t want this girl to ruin your life. You deserve better, not a gold digger like her.” I said in an annoying voice.

“Whoa, what, seriously gold digger. What do you mean?” he asked in a confusing tone.

“Of Course she is a gold digger, why will she marry me when I clearly told her to cancel the marriage before.”

“Come on man, come to your senses, even you didn't cancel the marriage, don't get anger control you and may be she has problems.” he said

“Are you really my friend?”
“Ofcourse I am. And why do you call me?”

“I want you to come here and ..” before I complete my sentence he said “and be a third wheel between you two”

“Noo dude, I want some company and I need my business partner here as we are going for huge deal”

“Yeah, I remember that deal. I will be there after a year as tomorrow I am going to Australia to teach, as a guest lecturer, for 3 months. Now i am busy, so bye my dear friend”

“I hope you fail successfully on your Australia trip” I said without being serious.
“And be nice to her.” saying that he cut the call.

Be nice to her I murmured to myself imitating him and went to sleep.

Hello lovely readers please do vote and comment.