Dada

Hope's POV

When I woke up, I saw Uncle Elijah hovering over over my crib. Aunt Bex and him took me out of the house. I was in my basket playing with Uncle Eli while Aunt Bekah was arranging wood for a bonfire.

" It's all right Elijah, she won't break." She teased him," Everything you did was in the name of protecting her. I'm not worried."

" Hey sweetheart!" Said Eli as he took me in his arms. I beamed at him and he smiled back at me.

" Is that what I think it is?" He asked Bekah.

" It's bonfire season and I am reviving a family tradition. Especially since we're all going to be together." She replied in a giddy voice.

" Only because we are fleeing from one of our deranged parents, another Mikaelson family tradition." He retorted back.

He started walking and continued talking," It's a peculiar thing, never to get tired yet forever exhausted with the sameness of things. Why is our family always at war?" My heart aches for the man🥺.

" I don't know, but being away with her made me see things differently." Aunt Bex smiled at me and I cooed at her. She continued," We're not so bad. Not the monsters that our parents think we are."

You are all not monsters. You are the ones giving hope to people like me continue with their lives. You are all comfort characters to thousands if not millions of people around the world. You gave hope and you continue to give hope to people including me.

A car approached us. 'Aaah!!!' I squealed inside my mind. I totally forgot that I am going to meet Mom and Dad again!!!

Mom got out of the car, ran to the place we were standing and looked at me. I gave them both a smile. Uncle Eli passed me to Mom and she said a little 'Hi' to me.

She hugged me close to her, afraid that I will fade away from her arms. I heard her sigh in happiness as I am in her arms once again. Dad was looking at me from behind us with happiness. Mom passed me to Dad and I knew that this the perfect time to utter my first word.

"Da...da", they all looked at me in disbelief. Aunt Bex broke the silence," That was her first word." Hearing this, Dad became so happy and hugged me close to him. I babbled in joy. It's a little embarrassing that I can't speak full sentences yet.

We went inside with Mom carrying me, while Dad and Aunt Bekah stayed out.

.........................................................................................................................................................

In the last few months, I have discovered that I have a power that OG Hope did not have. I can see the bonds between people, kind of like Marcus Volturi from Twilight. They are shown by different coloured lines.
1. Yellow represents siblings.💛
2. Blue represents friendship.💙
3. Red represents romantic love.❤️
4. Green represents parental love.💚
5. Black represents enemity.🖤
6. Brown represents dislike.🤎
7. Purple represents BTS Army.💜(😉😁)

I can see a yellow line connecting Dad, Uncle Eli and Aunt Bekah, a blue line connecting Mom, Aunt Bekah and UNCLE ELIJAH!?! What!?! A red line should connect Uncle Eli and Mom. But I can see a red line connect MOM and DAD!?! Even though I liked Haylijah, I always thought Klayley had a certain type of chemistry.

Wait, am I in a alternate universe? Shit like this only happens in the Wattpad fanfictions I read in my old life. Wait, am I living in a fanfiction? I think I am going to have an existential crisis!

Are Mom and Dad a couple? If not, I am going to set them up. I can finally use my matchmaking skills in this life. Maybe Aunt Bex will like to join me! But Mom is going to get married to Jackson. That marriage will not happen. I will do anything to make my ship sail.

I don't like the Cresent wolves. The only one I like is Aiden. He and Josh were so cute. I was so close to jump at the screen and try to kill Dahlia when she killed Aiden. I have so many things to plan and I have so little time.

Author's Note:

I am sorry. I had my school exams and I couldn't update. I will try to post atleast one chapter a week.