第一集- 𝐒𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐝𝐢𝐞

"You guys can drop the fucking act and tell me the truth"

You are reading a book. The book is nice. You let out a soft cough. You look at the time, '11:00 a.m.'. You sigh in dissatisfaction.

The door opens. Your family slowly walks into your room. Your eyebrow frown. "What do you want?" you ask. "(Y/n), we have to think about switching hospitals for you... It is good for you, (Y/n). You know your mother knows best." your mother begins to say. "I refuse." you immediately decline.

"This hospital has slowly recovered my disease, I don't see a need to switch a hospital," you say. "But it is quite expensive here. I bet the hospital is making you have illusions. They are swallowing yo-our money" your mother says. An irk forms on your face. No surprise they are using my money when they have the audacity to say it was THEIR money. Your fist clenches. "You guys can drop the fucking act and tell me the truth," you say.

"Oh come on, just be an obedient son for once and switch hospitals and let me have enough money to attend college!" your sister yells. "Leave... now" you glare at her. "(Y/n), that isn't nice to say to your sister." your father says. "So you guys are on her side huh?" you chuckle. "Leave," you say.

After saying that you press the emergency button, and nurses rush to your room. "They are trespassing, please kick them out for me. Thank you," you say.

"(Y/n), please give us a chance. We can be together after you recover" your mother pleaded as she was getting kicked out by the nurses. "Don't you dare touch me! This makeup took me 1 hour to do!" your sister yells.

After the room was quiet, your assigned doctor came into your room. "Look, if this is about my family. I am sorry in advance" you sigh. "It isn't about that," your doctor says. You hum in confusion. "Your checkup is now," your doctor says, knocking on the clipboard. "Right" you shift to the wheelchair at your bedside. "Let me help you" the doctor hurriedly walks to your side and help you into your wheelchair and pushes you to the checkup location.

"You seem to work up there..." your doctor says. "They are selfish. No doubt that they sell fish in their past on a daily basis." you comment. Your doctor chuckles. "Okay okay, now lets with your checkup and exercises" he laughs.

-

After your checkup, you felt worn up. Today has been more tiring than other days. You thought of what your doctor said earlier.

"(Y/n), you should be careful with your temper... The report says your heart rate is getting uncontrollable." your doctor says. "okay..." you say, fiddling your fingers.

You lay on your bed, thinking about what happened today. Your anger boils up. "Those selfish- ugh" you felt a sudden pain in your chest. You have a heart attack. A severe one. You pant as you tried to reach the emergency button. When you press the emergency button, you let out your last breath.

"(Y/n) (L/n) had sadly died of a sudden heart attack. We shall burn his body into ashes and treasure the moment we have with him."