第十六集- 𝐌𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐥

"I never dreamt that you can get your sorry ass captured here"

You flutter your eyes open. The crusty feeling at your eyelashes is uncomfortable and clear evidence that you have been crying in your sleep or unconscious state.

You went to rub your eyes just to realize that both your hands and feet are chained to the wall.

You sigh and look around. It's the deadly sin that got you. How amusing. You smile dejectedly.

Suddenly you hear footsteps. You immediately close your eyes. The footsteps are rather... heavy and angry. High possibility that it's Alice.

"Get up, I know that you are awake" instead of a feminine voice, a man's voice speaks to you. A pretty familiar voice. Oh... Why is Aktugawa here?

You open one of your eyes to see Aktugawa His ability ready to strike you any minute. "I thought the deadly sins caught me?" you say. "This is the Port Mafia" he glares at you. Your lips stick together preventing any questions. Okay that's awkward

"I have some questions for you" Aktugawa coughs. "Ask away" you sigh. Not I even have the choice to reject You thought wryly.

"How did you know Dazai-san?" he asks. You scoff as you recall the past on how Dazai tricked you to join the agency. "WHAT!?" he demands when he sees you scoffing.

"He... I helped him catch a couple of buglers and kind of... Tricked me to join the agency." you sigh. "I hate him but glad for him for that. I can resign but I won't" you laugh.

"..." Aktugawa didn't say anything. You sure hope he didn't. "I take my to leave," he says and left, leaving you alone in the 'basement'. You frown as you felt Aktugawa isn't as bad as what the agency said. Saying that he is cold-blooded, and kills people with no hesitation. You sigh. At least he is not bad as I thought.

However, you want to know why they want to keep you alive.

You don't want to know.

You sigh before closing your eyes. Maybe it is because of the tiredness you had with the paperwork. You quickly fall into your slumber.

-

"(Y/n)~ (Y/n)~." your eyes flutters open and irritated. "(Y/n)-kun~ Wakey Wakey" it's Dazai's voice obliviously. "Dazai?" you ask. When the man earns a response, he gasps in surprise. "How did you get here, (Y/n)?" he asks.

You sigh... "I... I don't know" you say. The man hums in understanding. "He will be here in any minute" you perked up when you hear footsteps coming towards your guys' way.

"Oh hello there, Chuuya" Dazai says, pleased to the ginger hat walking down the stairs. 'Bad taste in hats' you note mentally. "Well well well, isn't it the famous Dazai?" the ginger boosts. "Oh hey, Chuuya!" Dazai smiles. "I never dreamt that you can get your sorry ass captured here" Chuuya laughs.

You frown on how Chuuya talked to Dazai and how he talk back to Chuuya. "You two seem rather close" the sentence slips out of your tongue. Chuuya perks up and scowls at your comment. "We are not close" he spats at Dazai. Dazai didn't flinch yet he smirks and sighs.

"I'm so hurt, Chuuya. I still remember the old days when we used to hang out and play" Dazai says. Chuuya rolls his eyes. "Prisoners don't have the right to speak up," he adds.

"(Y/n) has been speaking a lot why you didn't shut (Y/n) up? He has been speaking a lot" Dazai hums. You are dumbfounded. Sir!? I only talk once! ONCE! But remain a neutral expression you huff and ignore Chuuya and Dazais' bickering at the back. Just when you realized the wall that you are laying at this painted with blood.

I guess my nose hasn't recovered from the gas that Alice made You thought. As you think about how to escape from the chains, the sound of walls cracking broke you out of your thought.

Chuuya had freed Dazai? You are confused. I thought the Port Mafia will kill every single prisoner they capture... Oh wait a second

You silence for a second after realizing. You are going to die, isn't it?

Dazai clicks his fingers, the some of the handcuffs are being unchained are heard. "So you can escape anytime huh? Are you getting captured by purpose or something" Chuuya asks.

"As you can realize that (Y/n) had been missing for... 2 days now. I have been worried" Dazai sighs and he clicks his fingers again. You fall to the ground as the sound of handcuffs being unchained is heard.

You drop right to your knees. You haven't realized how weak you have been without eating for 2 days before the jelly feeling in your legs. You hold on tight to the bloody wall.

"Sorry, but I am also here to retrieve (Y/n) back," Dazai says. An imaginary irk appears on your forehead. Retrieve, I am no object... You found a clean spot with no blood on it and sit down.

"I only released you to fight you," Chuuya says to Dazai. "Not for you to take away my target," Chuuya says. Dazai says nothing, holding a smirk on his face. He makes his way toward you. "If I win the fight with you, would you let me take (Y/n) away?" Dazai asks, holding you up.

"You know the rules when you are in the port Mafia, Dazai. You know what happens when you failed the mission" Chuuya reminds me.

"I don't need your reminder, Chuuya." saying that Dazai pulls you closer. "I know what am I doing." he sets you down far away from where you guys are.

"On one condition is that you cannot harm (Y/n)." he gives Chuuya a closed-eye smile.

The ginger goes quiet for a while. "Dazai... Does the Agency know that I am kidnapped?" you ask with a hoarse voice.

The guy nods. "Of course, you are the Agency's most important person ever. Important enough to send me to retrieve you." again with the closed-eye smile.

You give him a doubtful look before nudging him to fight. "You must answer all my questions when we got home"

Dazai can no longer be happy when you rely on him.

His first objective is fulfilled. There are two left.

For you to slowly but surely, put all your trust in him. Therefore his plan for the future will succeed increase a whole 10 percent.

 Therefore his plan for the future will succeed increase a whole 10 percent

The starting is a pain to write.