第十八集- 𝐖𝐡𝐲 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞?

The port mafia's leader loves children... You thought.

Kunikida is back with Atsushi and a girl that you don't recognize

Kunikida is back with Atsushi and a girl that you don't recognize. "Who's she?" you ask. "Oh right, you weren't here when the accident occurred. She is an assassin from the port mafia" Kenji explains. 

The port mafia's leader loves children... You thought. Dazai started his Mafia 'job' when he was 15. A girl being an assassin isn't more of a shock to you. Speaking of Dazai...

Timeskip

"(Y/n), listen to me-" "No need to explain anymore. I have doubts when the Ginger is acting 'friendly' to you." you cut. "But..." you lean in. "Does that means I can win the prize for the 7 wonders in the agency?" you ask. Dazai is shocked by your sudden question. His smirk quirked up. "Of course~" he gives you a tooth-grin. 

"Just don't sabotage the agency and my life, I want to win" you plea. Dazai didn't answer. 

You look at the laptop again before walking away. "I'm injured, can you bring me to Dr Yosano?" Saying that you black out as you felt yourself collapse to the floor. 

"(Y/N)!" 

Dazai's yells still linger in your fox ears. 

Current timeline

"Atsushi looks like he is going to have a good time with Dr Yosano" you mutter. "Please don't rub salt into this situation" Kenji laughs. You smile softly. "To be honest, who is he fighting, he looks rough up," you ask. 

"An executive in the Port Mafia Ryunosuke Akutagawa" Kunikida answers for you.

That no eyebrow in the store? Well, that quips your interest. Having to know that emo is an executive is opening a box of pandora towards you. 

"Wow, ok" you answer a short answer before you walk back to your place and finish the workload the agency had.

-

Atsushi is back in one piece. "How was Dr. Yosano's surgery?" you ask with a bright smile. Atsushi pouts. "Stop with the jokes" he mutters. You ignore his pleas before shooting another joke that made Atsushi flinches cringy. 

Are my jokes really that bad?  You raise your eyebrows before the loud sound of a helicopter broke out of your trance. 

You looked out to see a helicopter parked illegally in the middle of the highway. By the looks of it, you can guess who is it. 

"The guild" you mutter. 

(A/n)

Sorry for disappearing for a couple of months. But I have to lose interest in writing this fanfiction. I tried to find motivation to continue this story but it seems like it isn't going to work. And again. It might not be my last book. You can look out to my next book. Peace out. 

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐇𝐢𝐦 {𝐁𝐬𝐝 𝐱 𝐌𝐚𝐥𝐞!𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫} <Abandoned> 🎉