第六集- 𝐇𝐨𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐠𝐞

"Tricking me... Correction please"

 Correction please"

You let out a sigh. I was dragged in here... And now I am face to face with a gunner who can kill me at any moment now... How troublesome...

You look at Dazai and ask. "So the best co-worker of the armed detective agency. What are you going to do?" He looks back at you "what do you think I am going to do?" He smirks. Really now? You roll your eyes. We ARE in a sticky situation you shake your head. If we dare move a bit, the hostage will meet her end. But if so- "Wait a second you are not from the agency, who are you?" You look at the questioner.

"I am your dad which came home from the milk store-"

/jk

___________

It's my chance! You pretend to be scared and stand up. "I was going to apply for a job at a cafe downstairs and I heard that someone is kidnapped. S-so I came up here to look." The orange hair man signals the yellow hair guy to move.

He slowly approaches you. I guess this is where I am going to get caught you sigh. "Mr I wish you to corporate with us or... Things will get dirty" the guy says.

Once he is one step toward you, you grit your teeth and kick away the gun from his hand. "DAZAI!" you yell. Dazai immediately runs to the orange hair and put him down. When the gunner is still in shock, you grab the gun and dismantle the bullet from the gun. The bullets drop to the ground. The gunner sweats as his only weapon are gone and prepare to escape. You throw away the gun and trip over his leg.

When he is in mid-air, you slam him down to the ground with force. He wince in pain and fainted along. "That will hold him for a while," you say and turn to Dazai. A gun was pointed at your forehead. The orange hair is holding the gun. You glance behind him. Dazai is unconscious on the ground. "What did you do to him?" You say, slowly stepping backwards and accidentally tripping over the gunner's body, you fell to the ground. "Geez, I thought you can be more cooperative guess you need to choose the hard way" he clicks his tongue.

"Say hello to my friends would ya?" He says. You close your eyes as he pulls the trigger. No gunshot was heard. You open your eyes.

'Gotcha' you widen your eyes. "A setup?" You ask. "Sorry to scare you, (Y/n). But it is the only way to add you to the agency" your forehead appears as an imaginary irk. "You lunatic" you glare at Dazai.

He smiles. "Hey... Sorry, Dazai is like that" you look at the orange hair guy. "It's okay what is your name-" you are cut off by a girl tackling him on the spot. "One-san~ your act just now is the best" she traces her fingers at his chest. Never mind you turn to the hostage girl.

"What's your name?" you ask her. She blankly looks at you. Then sound of wooden clicks on the floor. You turn your head to the front door. "President!" the orange hair boy exclaims. "The newcomer has passed the test" Dazai smiles. You glare at him.

"Yeah sure," you roll your eyes and turn to the President. He stares at you, you stare back. "Umm... President? (Y/n)?'" you two snap back. Atsushi from yesterday was trembling in front of both of you two. "Oh hi, Atsushi-san~ Your back from shopping with Ranpo!" Dazai smiles at him. "Ranpo-san's need of snacks is a little extreme. Count me out if he wants any snacks again." Atsushi sweats and turns to you. "Dazai-san, (Y/n) is the newcomer?" Atsushi asks. "Yup!" He chirps. "He has passed the test that I design for him," he says. The more he says the more irritated you got.

"Surprisingly he agreed" Atsushi mutters. "It took measurements but he did agree" he gleams. "Tricking me is the cutout" you scowl with poison hint in your tone.  "Hey there now, no need to start a fight" the President sighs. "I thought I only accept elites not troublemakers" you hear him sigh in disappointment.

" (Y/n) (L/n), you had been selected by the agency to be a worker." The President informs you once he regains his composure. I don't even know if this is great news or a bad one you sweat.

"Come, I introduce you to our colleagues" Atsushi smiles at you as Dazai pats your back. "WELCOME TO THE ARMED DETECTIVE AGENCY" he winks at you.

"Ewww. Disgusting"

 Disgusting"