第十五集- 𝐁𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐲

"Hand him over, Chuuya"

Alice sighs and regains her composer

Alice sighs and regains her composer. "Since you already know what am I plotting. Do you know why I want to drug you?" you froze. Alice smirks at your reaction.

"There is a pretty bounty for your head," she says. You frown. "When did this 'Bounty' thing happen?" you ask.

"You probably know the weretiger," she says. "He also has a huge bounty too" the woman continues.

You stand up straight while holding on to the wall.

"Yeah, I heard about his bounty. The port mafia is after him" you say, looking around you to see some movement behind you. You grip your bow tightly.

"And they are after you too" she explains. "But sadly. The Deadly Sin is the one that is going to capture you" she adds, clicking her tongue.

After she finishes, Alice charges in front of you with the dagger in her hand. You pull your bow and try to aim for her arm.

However, before you can get the shot, Alice is already in front of you. She swiftly aims for your neck. You stand back, only a few mere seconds until she can slice your throat.

You stumble behind and touch your neck. Not a single drop of blood. Good.

"Stop running away," Alice grumbles under her breath and charges in front of you again.

This time you didn't have the time to dodge. You pick up your bow and block the dagger.

Alice is strong, physically. You must praise this point of hers. If she isn't pressing you to the ground with that abnormal strength of hers and the dagger that is sinking deep into your bow.

You kick Alice in the stomach, sending her rolling back to the ground. You look at your bow. The hole at the bow is slowly healing with green light surrounding the hole.

You back up a little bit before you hit someone with your back. This is bad... You sweat. The gas emits a very thick sweet smell. It dulls down your sense. You look behind to see a glimpse of ginger hair before the person hits your neck.

You black out almost immediately. The bow dropped to the floor and disappeared, the person catches you by the waist before you collapse to the ground.

-

Chuuya can kill you if he could. He will however if it isn't for the boss's orders to not kill you. Alice looks at him with a smirk on her face. "The port Mafia has finally shown their face. An Executive"

Chuuya sighs as he actives his ability. Carrying you in a bridal style, he boosts himself towards Alice.

Alice steadies herself and aims for Chuuya's face. Chuuya dodges it with no sweat and kicks her with a flying kick.

Alice's face is smashed into the brick wall. She covers her bleeding nose and her forehead which is dripping blood drop by drop.

Her pretty face is now replaced by a bloody one. "You look horrible today, miss Alice." Chuuya sneers. The woman glares at the Executive with hatred.

"My face" she roars in pain. "How dare you!?" she demands. Chuuya didn't answer but said.

"You better start running, I give you a chance. Or your face is going through double it was going through just now"

Alice stands up with the help of the wall. "I doubt it," she says.

Chuuya clicks his tongue.

"Wrong decision, miss Alice"

-

Alice's body is nowhere to be seen. Chuuya must be the reason behind it. He wipes off the blood on his cheek and looks at you.

"I must say that you look nice. If you didn't work for that mackerel" he sighs. "I take that as a compliment" another voice announced. Chuuya turns behind to see Dazai pointing a gun at him.

"Hand him over, Chuuya. Or things will be dirty" Dazai says. Chuuya smirks, holding you tighter. "As if that is going to happen,"  Chuuya says and leaps off before Dazai can do anything.

Dazai sighs.

"Kunikida, the port Mafia ran got Y/n but not the deadly sins" Dazai whines.

"And!? Get your ass up and chase the Port Mafia!" Kunikida's angry voice roars through the phone.

"On to it, on to it" Dazai hangs up the phone before Kunikida can answer.

Then, a guy with Russian attire appears from the dark.

"On to it..." Dazai's face darkens when he notices the guy.