第七集- 𝐒𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐞

"Sir, I am kindly asking you to let go of me... Or you like to taste the power of arrows."

A/n: The power of friendship 😍

It has been two days since you got recruited by the ADA

It has been two days since you got recruited by the ADA. At least the salary is good you sigh as you open your cupboard. "Eh?" you fell into a blank face. "The food has... Finished" you slightly groan. "Demon, I am going out for groceries" you inform your cat. It gave you a silent meow.

You grab your wallet and your phone, which the President gifted you.

-
When you arrive at the nearest grocery shop, you begin to check your checklist.

1. Sardines
2. Biscuit (non-chocolate)
3. Snacks that Ranpo-san recommended
4. Eggs
5. Cooking oil
6. Washing powder
7. Soap
8. Rice cause Asian

You sigh. That demon likes sardines more than the cat biscuits I bought. You pull out a trolley from the trolley section and begin to roam the grocery store. Okay first we have ... You look up to the seafood section. Sardines... You frown. Ever since you are born you always hate the fishy smell of seafood. Now you are a fox now, your sense has heightened. "I am starting to hate this form of mine" you mutter.

"Sardines... Sardines..." you pinch your nose as you walk through the seafood section. Finally, you spotted the Sardines sitting at the corner of the section.

----

After adding almost everything to the cart you check your list again. "Ranpo-san's snacks..." you mutter and walk into the candy section.

Okay, be focused (Y/n). This is the part where you might bump into a person that may change your whole life and might let you go through five stages 9f grief and restart the world- your thoughts are cut off by a kid telling his mother. "Mother! Look! He has dog ears!" the kid tugs his mother's blouse. The woman looks at you. And look embarrassed. "Sorry about my child" she bows and pulls the kid away. You wave goodbye at the kid while wagging your tail. Hope you like the tease, kid you smirk at him.

Then... You made your biggest mistake. When you turn back, you accidentally bump into someone. "Watch it, Mr" the person hisses.

Shit

You mentally slap yourself. (Y/n)!!!! YOU SAID THAT YOU WILL BE CAREFUL! NOW, WHAT HAPPEN? YIU JUST BUMP INTO ONEANDNOWYOUAREGOINGTOSUFFERTHECONSEQUENCE You ramble in your head. "Sorry" you keep calm and turn your head towards the person. He has no... Eyebrows that's the first thing that pops into your mind when you scan his appearance.

The guy looks at you with a disgusted look. This ahole you clench your fist. "Whatever I want 2000 yen as an apology," he says. Your mouth fell to the ground in shock. "What?!!!" you whisper-yell at the guy. "2000 yen for just bumping you!" you glare at him. "You dirtied my clothes." he bluntly says. You gasp in surprise. "You are a lunatic," you say. The guy shrugs. "You!" you glare at him and sigh.

He stares at you and says. "Are you taking any longer?" you huff in defeat and fumble through your pockets for your wallet. "Geez, your attitude is the same as Dazai's, but worse" you mutter uunder your breath. That line didn't escape his ears. As like if something has snapped inside of him. He begins to glare at you.

"Here! The money now leaves me alone" you hand him the money. "I don't want that money anymore," he says.  This bitc-

"I want answers" he says

"Eh?" you tilt your head.

"I want some answers, then you are lucky to go," he says, annoyed.  Finishing saying that he pulls you away from the candy section to an unoccupied corner.

You keep pushing his hand on your wrist which had a really tight grip. "What do you want?" you ask as you try to run away. Of course, the guy notices your attempt and grabs your wrist tighter. "Tell me how do you know Dazai-san?" he asks his first question. "Colleagues?" you bluntly answer without thinking. There goes the answer. He widens his eyes. He fumbles in his pockets and pulls out his phone. "I need his phone number NOW" he commands.

You try not to be terrified. "Sorry sir but I cannot just simplify give away my friend's phone number to you". Privacy matters" you say. The guy clicks his tongue and looks at you. "What about yours?" he asks. You widen your eyes. He is literally after Dazai isn't he you look at the person suspiciously. "No," you say and pull back your hand. "I'm leaving" you walk away from him. "Not so fast" he presses you on the wall.

Annoyed you glare at him, "Sir, I am kindly asking you to let go of me... Or you like to taste the power of arrows." you whisper at the last part. He looks at you unfazed and mutters something. Suddenly, a red rope snatches your phone and another one sharp points at your neck. "My patience is running thin. So I guess I am doing this the hard way" he enters your phone contact and copies Dazai's phone number into his. "I am reporting this to the police" you threaten him. "Funny that is going to work on me" he shrugs.  "After all, I am an ability user."

Oh shit... An ability user so from the start he already knows that I am an ability user too... You begin to panic.

"(Y/n), didn't know I will bump into you here. So does Akutagawa-san" Someone grabs you two by the shoulder.

(A/n): [You guys can already guess who has arrive to save you][But how does he knows that you are at the grocery store?][Did he really bump into you or he s̶t̶a̶l̶k̶ you?]

[But how does he knows that you are at the grocery store?]
[Did he really bump into you or he s̶t̶a̶l̶k̶ you?]