001

"New beginnings are often disguised as painful endings."
-Lao Tuz

"Just do it," a male voice snapped. 

"I'd have a better chance if you'd shut up. We don't want those things to turn on us. We have enough issues without getting involved with the evil spirit that is killing her, or rather is trying to," a younger female voice snapped back. 

"What exactly is the plan if her father doesn't burry her?" another female voice asked. 

The first girl winced, "cut her life stings very quickly." She really hadn't thought about that. She hated the idea of killing her but that was better than letting her be burned alive. Finally she breathed out her hands still outstretched and eyes glowing red, "done." 

~~~

The girl was grabbed the red life strings as fast as she could, "He's fading a lot faster than she did." 

"Why? Does it have to do with the blade?" a new voice asked. 

"No, I have no clue why this is happening, the alpha was fine when he was stabbed." 

"How do you know he was stabbed." 

"Because I felt it too." 

~~~

There wasn't much that could be done by the pack with Aiden's body. He could only be left out where a human would find it and be called in as another one of Beacons Hills many animals Attacks. They didn't have parents to call or any family besides each other. Ethan found himself sitting beside the lifeless form of his brother long after everyone else left, he couldn't pull himself away. "I hate these woods they're so confusing," a voice came. 

He got up ready to leave his brother behind, so his death wasn't pinned on him, but something made him stop. "We'll be out soon we just have to find where they put the boy," another said. 

Ethan pressed himself flat against a nearby tree trying to see what was happening but also not wanting to be seen. "I would have thought for sure his brother would have been next to him. after Atticus and Echo died, I couldn't leave them," The only male in the coming group said. 

"Neither could I," A smallest girl said walking up to Aidens body. She kneeled next to him, "Seems like they cleaned him up already." 

"Yeah, seeing black blood leaking off a 'human' corpse is weird Lia."

Lia, apparently, rolled her eyes. She placed her handed over his chest and moved the other like she was tying something even going as far as to pull this imaginary thread with her teeth. As she worked her eyes turned bright red, even brighter then Scotts. After a minute Aiden bolted up right, smacking his head into Lia's and breathing heavily. "Whao," she said holding on to him as he slumped over her shoulder trying to catch his breath. "You're okay." 

As soon as he was able to catch his breath, he looked around at who was holding him and where he was. At first, he thought it was Lydia, but her voice was an octave lower, and she was taller. "Who are you? Where's Ethan and Derek?"

"Ethan, you can come out now," The eldest girl laughed. Aiden turned to where she was calling to see Ethan come out of his hiding spot apprehensively. He was an omega and even if they weren't part of the pack, Ethan always had Scott and his pack at his and Aiden's backs, but now he didn't have a pack behind them, or his brother. He was all alone. This wasn't right death wasn't so easily undone. He kept his back pressed against the tree his claws digging into it. "We're not here to hurt you, either of you," she said kneeling next to her alpha. The other two followed her lead showing that they meant no harm.