006

"Turn the pain into Power."

~𝕸𝖚𝖙𝖊𝖉~

"Here Help me get him to the Jeep." Stiles said as Scott went out to tell Kira that he'd talk to her later. 

Accalia put Liam's arm over her shoulders, "I could Carry him on my own you know." 

"Yeah, I don't think the kid would appreciate you picking him up bridle style." 

Liam shook his head telling Accalia that Stiles was right. She sighed, 'I do not understand human men. How can one be so Insecure in their masculinity to not accept help from someone stronger.' Humans were a mystery to the small Alpha. 

She helped Stiles load the teenager into the Jeep and closed it while waiting for Scott. "I shouldn't have pushed him. This is high school he's not facing off with the monsters yet." She said smacking herself in the head. 

"Hey, it's not your fault. You're new at this right? you said you've lived in the woods your whole life." 

She nodded, "I've only ever been surrounded by werewolves and other creatures." 

"So, you don't think human right away. You don't think of fragile bones that can't heal in seconds. You're learning and that's okay." 

"My 'learning' got some one hurt." She said with an annoyed look. 

"Scott's learning hurt me, Derek, Jackson, Allison and himself." Accalia refrained from asking who Jackson was. "One slip up isn't the end of the world. Besides if Scott had used his power that kid wouldn't be in one piece." 

Scott came running out putting a hold on their conversation. Accalia climbed in the back next to Liam and twiddled her fingers though the entire awkward car ride to the hospital. They were checking Liam in when a nurse turned the corner caching Scotts eye. "Uh, hi, Mom." 

Melissa just shook her head and got Liam in a wheelchair "Don't worry, Liam. We'll take good care of you." She then wheeled him away.

After a moment of silence between them Stile spoke up, "I got to get going, I promised Malia I'd help her study."

"Sure. I want to check on him, anyway." 

"I'll stay too." 

Stiles glanced at the two Alphas. "Hey... I don't need to say that it wasn't your fault, right?"

Scott shrugged "I don't know."

"Scott, Like I told Accalia if you had used any wolf power, that kid wouldn't be limping-- he'd be crawling- back to the other half of his body!"

"If I hadn't been so worried about being captain, he wouldn't be hurt, either."

"It's okay to want something for yourself once in a while. Team captain, Alpha Werewolf... You're still only human," he glanced at Accalia telling her the words were for her too. He slapped Scott on the shoulder and walked back to his car. 

Scott and Accalia took the elevator up to Liams room, "Do you have Lydia's number?" She asked, "I was gonna study with her tonight." 

"You could have gone I can check up on him." He said pulling up Lydia's number for her.

"I feel bad about hyping you up. Had I not the kid wouldn't be hurt. I've spent my whole life around wolves, and I'm so focused on getting Kate, I don't know I guess I though aggression would be a good tool to learn for you. But I forgot that the lacrosse players are only human."

He watched her type in Lydias number and start typing out her text, "How about this. You teach me the Alpha costumes and in turn and in turn I'll teach you or remind you how to be human."