002

"We protect those who cannot protect themselves."
-Allison Argent

~177~

The still teenage Derek jumped into save the McCall pack from the berserkers, his face started to morph slowly back into his adult self, "he's getting hurt," Isaac growled. The Hale pack may have been decimated and Derek may no longer be an alpha, but he still turned him. He still made his pathetic life a little less pathetic. The bond between an alpha and their younger betas was stronger than that of a parent and child and right now all of Isaac's instincts were calling out to him.

"Give it one minute," Mickey told him. "He needs his to change back." 

Derek was slammed into the ground but quickly got back up and flipped over a berserkers back howling loudly making them back up. "Derek?" Scott asked. 

He turned back to the alpha, once again his old self but his eyes glowing yellow instead of blue. The momentary distraction was enough for a Berserker to throw him back into his pack. "Go on now," Luke laughed. 

Out of nowhere a flash arrow landed on the ground around the Berserkers to confuse them. Scott instantly looked around for the source, those arrows looked very familiar. Through the smoke they could all see a figure with a long bow. There were three loud and familiar howls coming from their sides, they ran into the smoke and three more followed. 

One more joined the Frey coming out of God knows were and screamed sending one of the Berserkers away. All the creatures covered their ears, but Lydia who looked up in interest. 

It was hard to see but Scott could make out three pairs of blue eyes, two pairs of yellow and one more, bright red just like his. The one with red eyes was thrown through the smoke she turned in midair and landed in a crouch not far from them. She jumped to her feet and Scott got a good look at her. She was a tall girl about their age with crazy puffed-up hair that gave her a wild look. She glanced a Lydia whom she landed right next to. Lydia looked at her completely entranced, she looked the same at the red head. She shook her head and shouted, "cover!" to the two at the end of the hall, her voiced layered. They moved quickly and she howled at the Berserkers, "Enough!" She shot her hand out and they went flying. They tried to come back only for Scott to spring to his feet next to her and join her howl sending them running. 

"Thanks for the help, but who are you?" Scott asked hesitantly all his past experience with other Alpha's had been bad. 

She smiled at him, "my Name is Accalia Verity, but Deucalion might have mentioned me as the Enchantress hense the..." She trailed off making a whooshing sound as she threw her hand out. 

Derek was the one to answer as Scott was trying to process the title that Deaton had mentioned. This was the other true athat not only Deaton had mentioned, and Deucalion was afraid of. The one he wanted to find but hadn't had the time. "Thank you, your help was well, very welcomed at the moment." 

"You might want to hold your thanks for a moment," She smirked and whistled. Three figures came running down the hall, "this is my pack or rather what's left of it, Mickey, Luke and Amber-Rose." 

Amber-Rose and Luke's eyes dyed down, Lydia gawked at Mickey, "You're a..."

"A Banshee? Yeah, I grew up learning how to hone my abilities but they're still not as perfect as I'd like though takes time you can't rush it," she said seemingly annoyed. 

Before she could ask any more questions a very familiar face walked up next to Accalia, "Miss me?" 

"Isaac," Scott whispered before quickly pulling his brother into a hug.

"Mickey sent for him and let's just say he came running. Panicked too," Luke laughed like a mad man.

"You would freak out too if you got a text from a random number saying, 'she'll need help' and a picture of your dead friend climbing out of her own grave."

Scott's eyes widened, "nice segway Isaac," Amber-Rose huffed. 

Accalia kept her smirk and whistled again; three more figures walked down the hall making them all freeze. One of them while surprising wasn't worrying, Ethan was very alive last they checked, but the other two.

"Allison!" Lydia screamed throwing herself at her supposedly dead friend, "Aiden!" she pulled him into the hug.

"How?" Stiles asked with his mouth hanging open.

"She's an Enchantress, she has her ways," Luke said with a relived smile as Allison and Aiden came forward. Lydia was hanging on to Allison like her life depended on it. "I think its best if you and Accalia have an alpha meeting to discuss why we're in Beacon Hills. It is custom after all." 

Kira raised an eyebrow, "Custom?" 

Amber-Rose nodded, "this is McCall territory, we're a separate pack its custom when a new pack enters your territory that the alphas discuss why they're here." 

The pack looks at Scott almost asking if he knew that. 

~~~

There wasn't many places Scott knew of to hold a werewolf meeting, so he brought Accalia to his house after forcibly ripping himself away from Allison and Aiden. "Scott who's this?" His father asked. 

Before Scott could answer Accalia beat him to it. "My names Accalia sir I'm just here to go over a few notes with Scott then I'll be on my way home." Scott smiled at his father tensely pulling her upstairs to his room. She stood in the doorway awkwardly as Scott sat down at his desk after a minute, he realized she wasn't moving, "I have to wait for you to offer me a place, I'm the guest after all." 

"Sorry," He gestured to the edge of his bed, "I'm not used to this." 

"I get it you're a new Alpha, it took me over a year to learn all the rules and that's with help from my brother." That made Scott feels much better, "so yes Allison and Aiden are alive and no they did not die, I put them in a healing coma and tethered them to the living world." She sighed, "I don't like to tamper with death so recklessly, but I had a reason, I needed a strong pack. Mine was decimated leaving only me, Luke, Mickey and Amber-Rose. I need your help, Scott. I want to capture Kate argent and just to show you how serious I am, I'm gonna offer you a deal."