004

"I don't need therapy; I need a new friend."
~Unknown

~𝕸𝖚𝖙𝖊𝖉~

Accalia sat down in math still not happy about being here, she looked at the board and immediately she stiffened, "You, okay?" Lydia asked concern lacing her tone. This girl brought back her best friend and while she may not be super happy about Allison leaving Scott's pack, she was still immensely grateful. Besides once Argent found out she was alive she would say with her father in Beacon hills. 

She shook her head quickly, "this is supposed to be math, right? You know numbers. Why are there letters on the board?"

"Do you not know Algebra?"

"No, I lived in the woods for the past seven years there's no math in the woods. The only 'math' I do is to make sure my pack all eats the same amount," Aiden, who was in the back, perked up at the prospect. 

Lydia looked around to make sure no one heard her; she saw Aiden but for obvious reason that didn't worry her, "come over later we can study." 

She creased her eyebrows but nodded. She saw Maila walk in look at the board then slowly back out of the room. She felt like doing the same, but the teacher already saw her. Stiles walked Maila back into the classroom. "I hate math. It's pointless."

"It's school! School is important, and math is essential," He said siting her in-between Lydia and Accalia 

"To what?" Both Maila and Accalia asked. The werecycote turned to the enchantress, "can I join your pack?" 

Stiles looked slightly offended by the idea of his girlfriend leaving, but knowing it was only a joke made him shake his head. "Knowing how much to tip at restaurants," he said with a wink. 

Lydia rolled her eyes "And other less important things, like medicine, economics, engineering."

"Tipping," Stiles insisted.

The teacher Ms. Flemming stared the class before the bell even rang, "All right, volunteers to the board! Lydia, Accalia, Malia." 

"Um... I didn't volunteer." 

"Neither did I." 

"You did now. To the board."

Accalia, being not only an alpha, but a naturally stubborn one that didn't like to be embarrassed or told what to do, stood her ground, "No." 

The teacher clearly wasn't used to her students denying her, "Excuse me?" 

"I didn't volunteer because I don't know the answer, and I don't feel like being embarrassed I'd rather be upset on my own and figuring it out then in front of everyone." 

~~~

"So, you got kicked out of your first period class for snapping at the teacher on your first day." Luke asked over the phone as she sat outside the classroom frowning, she didn't understand a damn thing that was happening. 

"Yes, it's her fault I didn't volunteer, and she still called me up."

She heard Amber-Rose laugh slightly on the other end, "those stubborn alpha sense." 

The bell ring and Accalia sighed, "I'll call you later," she grabbed her bag and stood up. 

Lydia was the first on out of the classroom and saw her making her way down the hall. The girl picked up her pace and fell in line with the alpha. "Are you sure you're, okay?" 

"Other than being embarrassed in front of thirty, seventeen-year old's yeah I'm just great." 

"If it makes you feel any better no one was making fun of you, they were all actually really glad you stood up to her she's not the nicest teacher we've had. And if you really want the help, like I said you can come over to my place and we can study. I know for a fact Ethan hates math, Aidan is a solid C student, Allisons only okay at it and Isaac is just hopeless."