003

You keep me safe; I'll keep you wild.
-unknown

~𝕸𝖚𝖙𝖊𝖉~

Derek was kind enough to allow the Enchantress pack to live in his building while they were in Beacon hills. He had heard so many stories about the Enchantress no one ever saw her face she always wore a hood or sent representatives from her pack to deal with political matters, it was said that not even her own betas knew what she looked like. She was feared, respected, and loved. She cared for her pack, she took everything with grace and poise. There was no problem she couldn't handle. She was 17 and sitting on the floor with her nose scrunched up and pouting.

Derek stood in the doorway laughing as he looked at the strongest alpha to ever live. She was siting crisscross on the floor in front of her brother and Amber-Rose, Mickey was next to her and neither looked ready to give in. Both were dressed and ready for a day, well ready for a day surrounded by humans, but they didn't want to move. "They spend 8 hours a day in school that's 8 hours you can't reach him."

"I don't need school; I can make food and clothes appear out of thin air!" Accalia huffed.

"This is about avenging our pack." Amber-Rose tried.

"I don't see how school helps that," Accalia retorted. "How do people run in these?" she growled tugging at the sneakers Luke forced on her, she was usually barefoot.

Luke huffed, and there the wise and mighty Enchantress was picked up like a bag of luggage and taken from the room. Mickey was dragged out by her shirt collar kicking and screaming.

Allison, Aiden, Ethan and Isaac were also staying with the pack considering Ethan and Aiden didn't have anywhere to go, no one told Melissa that Isaac was back (they were concerned on how to approach the subject) and Allison's father wasn't in Beacon hills anymore. They were getting ready for school, Ethan figured they would end up being Accalia's representatives at school and he was ready to walk through hell for her after she gave him back his brother. Surprisingly though he saw his new alpha being carried like a suitcase outside with Mickey being dragged behind her.

"Need a ride?" Aiden asked seeing the two girls sitting in a huff on the ground outside the building. She and Mickey nodded be grudgingly and took the helmets handed to them.

It was rather surprising for the students at beacon hills high school to see Aiden and Ethan appear with two new girls on the back of their motorcycles and Allison and Isaac who had supposedly 'moved' stepping out a car. "Way to make an entrance," Lydia teased.

"What can I say, I learned from the best," Allison said giving her a side hug. It had only been one night, but Lydia couldn't go an hour without making sure Allison was still alive. No one could blame her.

"So, what are we doing today?" Accalia asked looking at the school like it was a giant stone coffin.

"We go in and hope Scott and Stiles found something on Kate, while Luke and Amber-Rose work with Derek and Peter," Isaac suggested.

The alpha stopped at the door, "they have my number, if they found anything they would have called. I'm going back."

"Accalia if you want to blend in your going to have to go to school. We're going to be here a while," Ethan warned her.

Her shoulders slumped, knowing her new omega was right. She whined but walked into the building all the same. Ethan was genuinely surprised that worked. Alphas usually never listen to an Omega.

~~~

Isaac and Ethan had already decided that their loyalty was to Accalia and wherever she went they would follow but that didn't mean they weren't going to have fun with they were still here. They were still going to join the Lacross team, they were still going to play and of course they dragged Aiden into it. "Of course, you're still the team captain," Stiles insisted.