𝗧𝗛𝗥𝗘𝗘

Yall, Nini will appear very soon, I'm hoping. It starts off like this but just wait <3

Sunlight filtered through the blinds and into the rooms of the fellow Shallow Lake Campers, who were still sleeping in their beds. Ricky groaned as he heard footsteps sliding across the room.

"Bro, it's like, 7:00 am." He murmured, trying to fall back to sleep again. (omg better nate than ever, haha!)

"Well, the director has a very important job in the, well, directing the play so I have to wake up SUPER early."

 EJ's eyes had widened when he said 'Super' meaning he was dead serious about this. He wondered if he was even good enough to direct the show but he always replayed Gina's voice inside his head, "You will succeed, only if you put your mind to it."

"Okay, what ever." He got up from his bed as he could no longer fall back to sleep.

"Oh and who's this dude? Wait is that a mannequin or a hologram or...?" Ricky waved his hand in front of the boy who lay at the top bunk, watching a video? Or something like that anyway.

The boy flinched and slapped his hand away, leaving Ricky scared and startled.

"O-kay. Sorry, man." He put his arms up to show he was innocent, and had no intention to make him mad.

The boy put his phone away and sat up on his bed. 

"Better be."

"He talks?" Ricky joked, pointing towards the boy who was annoyed.

"Oh, Jet? Yeah, he's not the type who talks. He's, well, his own person." EJ said, fiddling with the papers in his hands.

Ricky jumped off of the top bunk and grabbed the papers out of EJ's hands.

"Hey, woah, woah, woah! Firstly-" EJ licked his lips. "Don't, you dare touch those, because they are important."

"Oh, yeah? How so?" Ricky said, flicking through the pages as he scanned them. "Frozen? Arendelle? What even is that?"

"It's from the play we are doing, 'Frozen'. Now, give them back because those scripts are important, like I said. I am the director, so give it."

 Before Ricky could protest any further, EJ snatched the papers back and far away from Ricky, earning a frown from him.

"Oh and why are you sleeping in your denim jacket and T-Shirt?"

"Uhm," Ricky scoffed. "Uh, I don't know. I guess I sort of fell asleep in them?"

"You guess?"

"Okay, go easy on me man. I was really tired and annoyed because of yesterday."

"Sorry, Ricky. But now, I have to go and plan everything so, uh, catch me in the barn."

"Barn? There's no way..." But before Ricky could finish what he was saying, EJ had already left the boys' room.

"Okay." He tapped his thighs and remembered what was bugging him all night and all morning.

Suitcase... Of course.

He grabbed the suitcase from under the bed and plonked it onto his bed. He opened the zip in one swift moment and visualised a check list in his head.

Shirts... check!

Pants... check! 

Socks... check! 

Shoes... check!

Franklin... check! (of course we need Franklin cause like Josh + Franklin are just so cute)

Paper? What? No!

He tossed his clothes everywhere and grabbed the paper out of his suitcase. He blew some dust off of it and thought to himself.

Huh, I don't remember packing this myself? What the heck?

"What's that you got there?" The voice said. 

Ricky turned his head around only to look back to see... nothing in his hands anymore!

"Wow, dude! Your fast!"

"Huh, 'Ricky's Bucket List'!" Jet said.

"Yup. And now I wanna complete it."

"Really? Some of these are kinda dumb. Look, for instance, how do you expect to 'wAlK oN tHe mOoN'?" Jet burst into a fit of laughter but stopped when he saw he was laughing alone.

"Not cool, man. Listen I was seven when I wrote this alright?"

"Okay, now that explains alot. Okay, I'm out now."

"Okay." He form his hands together. "Didn't even get your name."

Before Jet closed the door, he stopped and turned around.

"It's Jet."

"Okay, that's nice." Ricky said, smiling.

Chapter 3 lol. It was short but I think it's gonna get better. Yes, these chapters r short but idk what else to do teehee. I'm trying to get to the part where Nini is introduced! so yh :P

I really hoped that you found this chapter interesting, please kindly vote and comment as I would love to hear your opinions and thoughts about it! <3

*Important Reminder: also remember to eat well, sleep well and stay hydrated. also luv urselves bc yall are like too good for this world!*