𝗧𝗪𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗬-𝗧𝗛𝗥𝗘𝗘

so uhm quick message before you get to read this super, super, SUPER late chapter:

hey, uhm i havent uploaded in a month and i have feel terrible about it. i just didnt have time and when i did, i was unmotivated to write because i thought "what's the point?" and i still think that right now, as of writing this today (dont mind me adding the date, its 4 memories ;P tue, 31 jan 2022) and i havent written since like december 9th so uhm yeah. hope people still read this book. enjoy! <3

.......

Ricky's POV:

A few moments after we had ordered our food and drinks and my coffee that I had longingly awaited, we all sat down at a near by bench on the campus and ate our food. I still hadn't met a few people but already, we were like family. It's a connection with these drama kids that you just won't be able to understand and wrap your heads around. They are family, because they are just like me.

Nini couldn't help but bully me because she told me specifically not to get coffee but I ended up doing it. Her argument was that tea is better than coffee, and what not. But it's whatever, I'll listen to a girl, only if she's in love with me... not like she is in love with me, anyway.

"Ricky, I just can't believe you got coffee when I told you not to, cheeky!" She said, before pinching my cheek playfully.

"Well, if I don't drink this, I'm not gonna survive this whole day and I might collapse."

"Okay, well, if you have to be that dramatic about a drink, then by all means go ahead!" Nini said, gesturing with her hands an exit for me. An exit from the pain she was putting me through.

"Thanks." I said, before drinking my coffee to it's last drop. 

"So, guys! We have been told, well I have been told, that we are going to be holding auditions today for the new surprise musical and well it isn't really a surprise anymore because I'm going to spoil it." Carlos said, excited to tell everyone. He hadn't slept all night, thinking about the auditions. This year, he wanted a big role.

"Uh..." EJ said, raising his finger.

"Now, any questions about this or does anyone not want me to spoil the surprise?"

"Uh, I have a couple few!" EJ said.

"Okay, well no questions? Alright, let's do this!" Carlos said, sounding excited like before, but even more excited.

"Ouch, EJ." Gina said, nudging his arm.

"It's okay 'cause you nudging my arm hurt even worse." EJ giggled, before kissing Gina's hand, holding it softly.

i'm not dead! i swear! im honestly so sorry about not updating ill try update more often, new year new me ig! ill try honestly...!

Anyways, I really hoped that you found this chapter interesting, please kindly vote and comment as I would love to hear your opinions and thoughts about it! <3

*Important Reminder: also remember to eat well, sleep well and stay hydrated. also luv urselves bc yall are like too good for this world!*