𝗧𝗪𝗘𝗟𝗩𝗘

General POV:

~TIMESKIP~

It was now officially 6:00 pm and it would be getting dark sooner or later so Nini knew she just had to go before, well, anything could happen to her. You never know, just don't trust going outside in the dark as anything could happen. Nini had always feared the dark because of this and that fear had always stuck right up till now. Today here, at 17, Nini was still afraid so without no time to waste, she went up to everyone and anyone she knew and loved and hugged them ever so tightly as if she was making up for the time that she had lost with them all. Then, she got to hug Kourtney, her best friend since forever.

"Aw, Kourts get over here!" Nini said, holding her arms wide open for her.

"Aw, Neens! You don't know how much I've missed you, how much we've missed you! Aw, girl you're still as kind and huggable like you used to be!" Kourtney said, trying not to cry as Nini would start crying as well, just by seeing Kourtney cry, they were so adorable and honestly I crave for their friendship.

Nini let go of her and wiped a few tears away from her soft, tender cheeks and then went straight into the arms of Ricky.

"Nini, it's, it's okay. Don't worry, girl, I got you." He comforted her as he hugged her back.

"I really don't want to go because I'm gonna miss you guys so much." Nini said, hugging him ever so tightly.

"I don't want you to go either, besides I've only ever got to have you to myself for a few hours." He mumbled against her hair.

"Wait," He thought about an awesome idea in his head that he was sure would indeed work. "Well, what if I told you that you didn't have to go!" He screamed, causing everyone around them to jump, including Nini.

"Ricky, wha- what are you talking about? There's no way that I could stay here, right?"

"But there is! What if I could get the girls to make space for you in their room? Besides, it's only just for a day, I'm sure you girls wouldn't mind right?" He spoke convincingly, and it seemed as though it had worked because he could see all the girls smiling at the thought of Nini staying in their rooms with them!

"Really? But what about the girls? Are you sure they'd even want me to stay with them?"

"Want you to say with us?" A shy girl spoke. "We'd love for you to say with us, Nini!"

"Really, ah, oh my gosh, you guys are literally the best! Thank you girls." She hugged them all and they had all formed a group hug in which they all cheered and laughed.

"Oh get over here Ricky." She said, waving her hands for him to come over and join in on this special moment.

He sighed and happily ran over to them and stood next to Nini. He put his arms around her neck and they all hugged each other. After they had finished their moment together, everyone separated and went their own ways, some people went straight to bed, though it was only half past 7 and others went to go wind down and relax. Ricky and Nini stayed together through out it all and sat down on some near by chairs. They sat down and talked for a while before stealing glances at each other when their talks fell silent. Nini yawned as she stretched her arms.

"Well, I guess that's your sign to fall asleep then, I'm gonna go to my room and chill for a bit before I go to sleep, but uh, you should go talk to your new friends and tell your mums about you staying here, goodbye Nini." Ricky said, patting her head as he got up to leave.

"Oh, yes! I totally forgot to tell them about my stay but uh yeah thanks Ricky, you're the best and good bye." She happily spoke, before getting up along side Ricky.

Omg this chapter was sm fun to write it was so adorable ahhh! omg i luved writing the hugging scenes it was so sad but fun and cute at the same time haha! Anyways, I really hoped that you found this chapter interesting, please kindly vote and comment as I would love to hear your opinions and thoughts about it! <3

*Important Reminder: also remember to eat well, sleep well and stay hydrated. also luv urselves bc yall are like too good for this world!*