𝗘𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧

Ricky's POV:

I was sat down on a chair, analysing the list still, when people from my camp came up to me and began surrounding me. There was a huge commotion for some reason and I really wanted to know why and what was happening! What was so important anyways? Before I did anything, I walked up to the boys' room and I climbed up my ladder to hide my list under my pillow. I patted it gently and looked from left to right to see if anyone was here. That way, nobody would EVER find it. Imagine if someone changed one of them to take the mick out of me? There's no way I could ever memorise all the things I had written, besides, I had written them like 11 years ago!

Then, I made my way to the entrance of Camp Shallow Lake. Of course, I needed help from EJ and Gina to help me find my way there because I had only just come for like what? 3 days? But when, I got there, so many emotions took over me, crashing over me like angry waves. I couldn't believe my eyes, so I rubbed them extra harshly to see if I was being real or if I was hallucinating.

I couldn't even believe that the love of my life, I mean, my ex was standing in front of her car, with a huge crowd of people there. It seemed as though everyone knew her, as if she was celebrity. Of course, I was so proud of her but to come and talk to her now? And, boy, was I afraid?

However, Gina and EJ, (aka the power couple) made me have the guts to go and talk to her. I sighed and I reluctantly took a few steps forward from the sign that read, "Camp Shallow Lake," and I walked in between a few people. I didn't want to get too close to her so I stayed behind a few people. She smiled and looked at everyone but when our eyes met, I felt my heart drop to my stomach, my heart beat faster as the tension increased.

I walked slowly but awkwardly to her and I stood next to her and took a deep breath before building up my courage to finally break the silence and speak to her after such a long summer break.

"Nini, hey! How have you been?" I took one hand out of my pockets and waved.

"Ricky, oh my gosh. It feels like it's been forever right?" She smiled and pulled me into a tight, heart-warming hug, which took me by surprise but I eventually hugged her back. I held her tightly, wishing I could never let go of her, like I had, stupidly, done last time.

This is like the shortest chapter I've like ever done! It's only 500 words omg im sorry but i guess i cba rn lol-

 I really hoped that you found this chapter interesting, please kindly vote and comment as I would love to hear your opinions and thoughts about it! <3

*Important Reminder: also remember to eat well, sleep well and stay hydrated. also luv urselves bc yall are like too good for this world!*