𝗦𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗡

"Okay, thanks bye!" The girl at the other end said.

Nini ended the call and thought well hard why out of all the people that Ricky and Nini knew, it would be Lily calling, acting so concerned for him. It just made no sense to her. So, she tried to putting pieces and pieces together but figured out, absolutely nothing. Nini was certain there was a reason or a purpose to why she would call Nini so randomly.

Then, Nini thought about positive solutions on how to end these never ending thoughts of hers. So, she got thinking and she vaguely remembered the phone call she had with Kourtney, which was the last call or talk that they've had since today. 

She distinctly remembered Kourtney saying that, "It's just me, Gina, EJ, Carlos and Ashlyn, everybody say hi!"

Nini remembered saying her last "hi's" and her last "goodbyes" before they were off and running up to Camp Shallow Lake, where she had obviously been to. She sat in her chair and leaned her arm on the desk and thought about Ricky... then the thought of him being lost in the woods? She jumped at the thought of the disgusting image she had and began thinking about what would happen if she didn't do anything, even she knew she didn't have to anything. She was just doing this because she cared about him, definitely...

She grabbed her car keys but picked them up to only place them down again. Huh? Oh, she was gonna plan her big ass speech to convince her mums to let her go by herself to see if Ricky is missing or not. She needed to make it sound serious, even though it already was serious. She sat down again and put her pen to the paper and wrote alot, and fast! Somehow, she managed to write more than she could've managed when she was writing songs, but how? I guess she put her mind to it more than her songs. She cared about him more than her career now? What, no! That didn't sound quite right, but it was and felt right.

She slowly opened the door to the living room and left her bedroom, trying to be as silent as she could. Somehow, Mama C caught her in the act and questioned her, 

"Hey, Nini. Why are you being so silent now? Before, we could hear you talking to someone and groaning and also, why are there so many pieces of scrunched paper on your floor?"

"Uh, haha, uh funny thing here is. Uhm, Ricky might be sort of well, missing and it's my duty to find him if he even is missing."

"And how do you know that's your duty? Why is it even your duty?"

"Uh, I" She was finally lost for words, as her mum wanted to be. She'd always catch her out if she making an excuse.

"Please, mama. I have to go, please? Please? I really also want to see Kourts and comfort her too! So there's more than one reason to go!"

"Okay, fine. Please just be safe, no dumb driving okay? And please pack ESSENTIAL THINGS! No silly things...?"

"Got it, love you both!" She hugged them both and looked at Marvin who was awkwardly standing in the corner. "And you Marvin. Get over here, come on!" She encouraged him to come, causing him to have a huge smile on his face. He came to them and joined in on the group hug.

She grabbed her things and got going. She opened the car doors at the back and placed 2 bags with her things that she absolutely needed to survive. She closed the car door and smiled at the thought of seeing everyone who she hadn't seen in ages. She would miss them and they would miss her but for now they were gonna be happy to see each other after so long. She imagined them to have changed their personalities and appearances, not much but very little.  She got into the car and began driving away into the old world of Salt Lake City.

Hiya! Sorry it's rlly short. Sometimes i have my active era where i upload and update 2 stories on the same day but im lazy af so that will be very rare haha.  Anyways, I really hoped that you found this chapter interesting, please kindly vote and comment as I would love to hear your opinions and thoughts about it! <3

*Important Reminder: also remember to eat well, sleep well and stay hydrated. also luv urselves bc yall are like too good for this world!*