𝗙𝗜𝗙𝗧𝗘𝗘𝗡

General POV: 

"Ricky, hey! Gosh, you scared me!" Nini said, pressing her hand against her chest. She had never been so scared in her life and to think Ricky could make her feel different emotions in ways she never thought was possible just comes to show how special he really was to her.

"Haha, I'm sorry! I didn't mean to scare you. I couldn't help but over hear your conversation with your mum or mums? How are they by the way?" Ricky spoke with a soft voice, trying to release any tensions she had from the jump scare she received earlier.

"Oh, haha. No, uhm they are good. I was just talking to them and they asked about you." Nini said, slightly touching him as she spoke.

"Really? Well, I'm okay. Oh, were they asking if I was missing? I still can't believe Lily would lie and make such crap up about me! Why would she call you in the first place? I mean, come on. What about Big Red?" He said, almost sounding like he was going crazy.

"Hey, hey. Ricky, slow down. You're going 100 miles per hour with the rate that you're talking!" Nini patted his shoulder, causing him to slow down and stop to look at her hand move.

"Sorry, I uhm, they're uhm, what was I saying again?"

"You were talking about Lily and then I sort of lost track. But uhm, let's forget about the bad things and talk about the good! You know, me being here! Actually, I'm not sure if that's really good but whateve-"

She was caught off by her hand slowly being taken up to his lips as he planted a gentle, soft kiss on her hand. She blushed slightly, before slowly taking her hand away.

"You being here is amazing. It's honestly the highlight of my time being here at camp. Thanks for caring enough to be here. I love-"

"Nini! Nini! Nini, come quick! We are doing face masks and Rebecca needs your approval!"  A girl called out, causing Ricky to ball his hands into a fist and whisper the last bit of 'I love you'.

He knew he'd never be able to tell her that up front and in her face because she would probably freak out. So he kept quiet just so he could keep her, or at least keep her as a friend or in a strong and healthy relationship. He lost her before as a girlfriend and now he couldn't afford to lose her as a friend, or something close to that...

"Right, I think the girls need me so I have to go, but thanks for dropping by and talking to me. You don't know how much these little small talks impact me in a good way. Bye, Ricky. And goodnight, for the second time of the night." Nini waved goodbye and giggled as she turned her head and walked away from him.

"Why am I always to slow to say it? Why do I always mess up all the time? What is wrong with me?" Ricky cursed silently to himself as he mentally face palmed himself, thinking about the times he should've said "I love you".

Hey, guys! Sorry for no updates for the past few days! Just wanted to post a new chapter, cos why not? I'm sure u guys have been waiting! Also thank u so so much for 1.3k on this book, (currently today: 24/10/22) i cannot thank u enough honestly u guys r the best! ily <3

Anyways, I really hoped that you found this chapter interesting, please kindly vote and comment as I would love to hear your opinions and thoughts about it! <3

*Important Reminder: also remember to eat well, sleep well and stay hydrated. also luv urselves bc yall are like too good for this world!*