𝗦𝗜𝗫

OOOH! NINI'S HERE IN THE CHAPTER SO GET READY! HAPPY READING TO U ALL <333

Nini's Hotel:

Boxes, were everywhere. Books and bags were left on her bed and on the ground. Nini sat, slouched on her bed, looking ever so slumped as she continued to scroll through her phone. Apps after apps, she went on and on. She scrolled through posts, tiktoks etc. She was only trying to distract herself from whatever her parents were talking about with Marvin, who was told he could stay for a little longer as they had recently moved into the hotel. They were trying to make the most of staying in California for a while as they new that they'd miss the Mediterranean-like climate with the warm, dry summer that was about to occur and that they would all experience very soon. However, there was a limit to the joy.

Nini stops scrolling on her phone for a minute, as she came across a girl commenting on her posts about music saying, "Girl, you're so talented! I love to hear more new and upcoming music! Eek I'm so excited!" causing Nini to smile so hard, her cheeks were hurting. She got off the app and turned off her phone. She stretched a little bit and sat in silence, both of her hands resting beside her on the bed. She sat and thought about an idea of what her song would be based off of. So, she got a pen and her notebook full of her songs she'd written and got writing.

~TIMESKIP~

Nini desperately desired help as she tried to get in her head to write a new song. She looked around herself to see scrunched up paper, surrounding her everywhere. 

"Oh, wow." She whispered, quietly.

She, yet again, ripped out a ton more of paper and began jotting some ideas down once again. But no matter how hard she tried, she just couldn't get it. She tried a couple more times until she had finally got it! "The ache of missing someone/ something" was the theme or idea she was going for. She was finally proud of herself and so she got writing down some lyrics.

Annoyingly, her phone buzzed as it rang a couple of times. 

Ugh, seriously? And right now?

She groaned in annoyance and sighed, before answering the call. She didn't look at the contact number as she wanted to spill her guts out to the person who was calling her, she had no time for this!

"Okay, look, this better be important because I was about to write something so good. Please make it quick." Her voice soft and gentle through the phone, yet she was like a volcano, bubbling inside about to erupt all her anger out.

"Hello," The voice said through the phone, shaking like a leaf. "I-I need some help, a-any would be greatly appreciated."

"Oh my gosh, what happened and are you alright?"

"Y-yes but I need help still."

"Yes of course, what do you need help with?" Nini seemed very concerned for the person at the other end.

"Uh, It's about Ricky."

"Oh, uh, sorry. I'm so sorry but, uh, I can't help you with that. Uh, me and Ricky broke up so, I'm really sorry,"

 She said, taking the phone away from her ear. She felt sad she couldn't help, but let's be real, what could she even do? It's not like Nini knew where he was right now? Nini felt weird talking to this random girl as she felt she knew this voice. Ah yes, it was her. Nini thought she had blocked this number before so she was about to but the girl stopped her.

"Wait," She said.

"What now?"

"Ricky may be missing, so please can you come find him? Please? You're the only one who I can call for help!"

"What about his other friend-"

"That doesn't matter, please?"

"Ugh, fine. But only because I still lov- still care for him." Nini accidentally blurted out.

It was true, she still did love him but they had broken up so she tried to forget about him but she couldn't. He was all she could think about, they were meant to be soulmates, for life. So now, she had to find him yet also find a way to forget about her feelings for him, but how? She was putting her career at risk yet her childhood best friend came first.

Nini! AHHH SHES HERE IN THE CHAPTER!  I really hoped that you found this chapter interesting, please kindly vote and comment as I would love to hear your opinions and thoughts about it! <3

*Important Reminder: also remember to eat well, sleep well and stay hydrated. also luv urselves bc yall are like too good for this world!*