Jonathan davis- tour

Jonathan and the gang were getting their stuff packed for the tour. I wqs just watching them from out of my window while I was packing too. Jonathan invited me to come on tour with the gang this year. When i was zipping up my bag someone knocks on myndoor, I go over to open it and see Jonathan.

" Hey I was just wondering if your ready?"

" Oh not yet, I need to pack a whole other bag."

" Dude you don't need to bring that much."

" It's not that much, I have a bag for clothes and then I need a bag for makeup and shit."

" Like you need it." He said while going to open your bag.

" What the hell is this." He said while he picked up a black lingerie.

" Omg just get the fuck out of my stuff." I said grabbing it out of his hands fast.

" I was just asking. Anyways bus leaves in 20 hurry up weirdo."

" fuck off." I said.

He then closed the door and then I  closed up my bag. I then headed to the bathroom to gety makeup. I grabbed eyeliner, highlighter, eyebrow tracer, foundation powder, and a toothbrush. Before I left I did did my makeup and then  put the makeup supplies in the other bag and then grabbed my other  stuff and headed out of the room. I  made sure everything was off before i left. I  then got outside and put MY sunglasses on, I then stepped onto the tour bus to see Munky sleeping in his bed already. I then set my stuff down on the bunk next to him on the bottom. I then step outside and see Jonathan drinking a beer with head and David talking. I head over.

" Hey what's up.?"

" Sup y/n." Head says

David just waves because he's taking a drink. Jonathan just smiles.

" Aren't we suppose to be going now or something." I say

" Oh yea shit let's go." David said.

You all then got in the van and started to drive. David and Head are in the driver's seat while fieldy is sitting on a tiny couch reading the " Metal Hammer." Magazine. Jonathan went Into the minni fridge to grab him and I a beer. He walks over to me and hands me the beer.

" Thanks." I said.

"Mhm." He said

He looked so moody for some reason. I'll just leave him alone for now. I then sat down by fieldy and then turned on the tiny TV and watched "Beavis and Butthead." Then all of a sudden the bus stops. I then sit up and go look what happened.

"What happened."

" Idk it just stopped." Head said

" How?"

" Idk that's the fucking problem."

" Well idk you could try hot wiring it."

" Idk how to do that." He said

" Well move over." I said

He then moved over and then I went over by the tire to grab the wire, I then started to tap the two wires together. It took me three times and the car engine started. I  got up while head was relieved that the car started.

" Thanks y/n."

" Yeah no problem. Just don't fuck it up again or else this thing gonna blow."

" Alright." Head said

I then sit back down by fieldy and watch your show. Head started to drive. Jonathan walked over by me and sat down next me. I looked by the tilt of my eye and he's already staring at me. I look away quickly and starred at the TV. Fieldy was watching it also, but Jon couldn't stop staring at me. I looked at my  watch and saw that it was it was already 11:06pm I then got up and announced.

" Welp im going to bed goodnight guys."

The guys said their goodnight but Jonathan just smiled at me. Munky was still asleep though so he couldn't respond. I then grabbed my bag and went inside the small cramped bathroom. I then closed the door and locked it. I sat my bag on the toilet and then opened it and grabbed my stuff. I  grabbed some black baggy sweat pants and then left the shirt I already had on. I  was  too tired to take off your makeup so I didn't. I  then rolled upy jeans I  was wearing and then sat them in my bag. I  the heard a knock on the door.

" Can you hurry up y/n I gotta piss."

I heard someone say but you didn't know who.

" Yeah just give me a minute."

I then fixed my hair to make it look poofy but not that exzotic and then I grabbed my bag and opened the door to see the tall figure Jon.

" Oh sorry Jon, didn't mean for you to wait that long.

He smiled and said, " It's fine don't worry."

" Alright, oh I was wondering where am I going going sleep cause theirs only 5 beds?" I said.

" Well im staying up for a while so you could use mine until I get tired."

" Oh alright. You sure?"

" Yeah totally don't worry."

" Ok." I said.

I then sat my bag on the couch. Jonathan got out of the bathroom and sat on the couch. I thought he might needed a beer. So I went over to the couch and grabbed him and I one. I then went over by him and handed him one while sitting down by him.

" Thought you were going to bed?"

" I don't feel like it."

"Oh alright. Why u grab me a beer?"

" I was just being nice." I said.

He smiled and said " Oh thanks."

" Yeah no problem."

" So uhm what u wanna watch?"

" Whatever you want I don't care."

" Alright."

He then turned of MTV to see you and the gang leaving the house.

" I swear I fucking hate paparazzi."

" For real I fucking hate them so much."
Jonathan said.

We both laughed.

" Ha they literally just put you on the screen."

" Oh great, I swear If I had all the money in the world I would sue each one of them."

" I could make that work out." He said.

" How?"

" You'll see."

I chuckled at him and looked at the TV. It was all silent then until Jonathan put his arm behind me. I then looked at him, he looked at me and out of no where, I kissed him. He looked at me again in shock.

" Uhm sorry I didn't mean to do that." I said.

He was still silent so then I got up but he got up and grabbed my arm. I then turned around at him. He starred at me again and stepped closer to me. He was so close his body was touching mine. He then held your face.

" It's fine." He said

Then he kissed you again. I held his upper arm and kept kissing him.

We both stopped at the same time. He smiled at me and I smiled at him.

" You know your a pretty good kisser y/n."

I just stood their and smiled, I didn't know what to say.

" Uhm Thanks I guess." I said with a nervous smile on you face.

" Your nervous aren't you?" He said.

" Well yeah I kinda just kissed my best friend."

" It doesn't matter Y/n, your just so pretty you know I've felt the same for awhile, I just couldn't get it out. Glad you did first. He said with a smile.

" Really, thank God thought I would have embarrassed myself.

We both laughed and sat down on the couch. I sat close by him, putting my head on his shoulder. He then put his hand on my thigh. Then I just watched a show together for awhile and then both fell asleep on eachother.

A/n: Tysm for reading