Head- a friends party

Requested

This is based in 1990 (fem reader)

Y/n's pov

It was about 5:49 pm, I was setting up my guitar and my Amp to practice some songs. My friend Brian taught me how to play, he was genius at it. Best teacher ever to be honest, he was a smart ass.

I finished setting up the Amp and guitar in my basement and started to play some songs and chords.

I turned it on the loudest setting because no one was at my house. Playing as hard as I could and playing the best songs ever. I decided to practice ( your fav song) because I haven't practiced in a while.

I started to place my hands on the guitar neck where the song starts. I counted each chord and slide I had to do.

Brains pov

I knock on y/n's door and no answer. I peeked in the in windows no one. I went over on the side on the house and looked in the basement window. She was down their, how can I get her up here.

I went back over to the door and started to bang. Still no answer. I check the doorknob. It opens. Seriously this whole time it was fucking open.

I headed down to the basement and open the basement door, I see her practicing her favorite song.

I go up from behind and shake her.

She jumps up and turns around and slaps me."Oh fuck." I say while my face turned in pain. "Omg Brian I thought you were some creep in my house." She said, I held my cheek with my hand "It's fine, should've not scared you if you were gonna slap that hard." I said sighing. "Well I didn't know it was you dumbass." She said with a smile. I sit down on the couch still holding my cheek.

She walks over toe and sits down, she wrapped her arm around my back patting it " Oh calm down I thought you were strong." She said. "Shut up." I said with a scoff. "I was coming over to ask in you wanted to go to my friends party." I said.

She stood back up and went to her guitar and Amp. She unplugged it and unplugged it from her guitar too. She sat her guitar down in a conner as well. "I guess what time?" She asked. "Well it started already but we can go later." I said.

She looked pretty already hopefully I don't have to wait another hour for her to get ready.

Y/n's pov

I look back at Brian "We can go now if you want I'm already ready." I said. "Alright." He said getting up and walking over to me.

I walk up the stairs beside him all of a sudden his hand slides up on my back towards my shoulder, he sat his hand on my shoulder as we walked out of the house and to the car.

He went on side I went in the passenger. He started the car and he drove out of my driveway. He turned on the radio and we drove to his friends house.

I few minutes later I used my arm as a rest and looked out the window. I looked over at Brian from the window and saw one hand go off the steering wheel and go towards my thigh.

My face turned red i still over t the window embarrassed because how red my face was. All over a sudden the car stops " Alright were here." He said. "Ok." I said quick still embarrassed. I got out of the car and so did he. He came over and wrapped his right around my hip still by my side. He knocked on the door and some guy with a black beanie and a red cup in his hand.

"Whats good." He slured. Brian head nodded and me and him walked in. Their was more talking than music which pretty much sucked. Brian went over to get a beer from the kitchen. I walked around trying to find this dudes CD players and cds. I walk over where I see the CD player and a few cds on a small table. I bend down and plug in the CD player. When I finished plugging it in I look at the cds. I spot a Suicidal Tendancies CD and pop it in the player. I turned the music all the way up and walked back over to Brian.

Brian's pov

I grab a beer from out of the fridge and walk out of the kitchen. Thankfully music was playing and I couldn't hear chit chat. I walk back over where me and Y/n were ans she wasn't their. I walk around and try to find her.

When I walk around I see some finds so I wave to them and keep walking. I look out in the back ground she's not their, bathroom, bedroom, not their.

I go back over to the front of the house and spot her with some guy.

Y/n's pov

While trying to find Brian I bump into some guy and say sorry. He looked over at me and commented my shirt, luckily someone knew the band.

"Yeah (your choice of band) is my fav." He said. "Yeah they pretty good melodies , melodies that make tou want to listen forever." I say to him. He laughed and asked "So what's your name?" "Oh its Y/n." I said. "Pretty name." He commented. "Thanks I said with a smile, "Could I have your number ?" I asked. "Yeah it *** *** ****." He said. I wrote down on the paper in my pocket. "Ok thanks, we'll it was nice meeting you." I said giving him a wave.
"You too with a smile." He said.

I then walk away I look around for Brian. I notice him speed walking away from me. I try to catch him but he slams the bathroom door. I walk over to the bathroom and knock. " Brian it's y/n what's going on?" I ask. "Go away." He said it a sad tone. "Brian please open the door." I say. He unlocks the door and I walk in. I see his eyes are watery. " Are you ok?" I question. "Who's that guy?" I he asked with a pissed of look in his face. Why is he so mad? "Instead of ignoring what I asked you why don't you answer." I said. "Just tell me who that guy was." He said. "Just some guy chill." I said turning away from his face looking down.

All of a sudden he pushes me onto the door and kissed me. He stopped and looked at me. His watery eyes were gone.

I grabbed the back of his head and kissed him again. He put his hands on my hips and kept kissing me more.

I put my other hand on his shoulder. I already knew he liked me from before and what happened in the car but why get jealous. I stopped.

I sat down on the bathroom floor and so did he, right beside me. "Do you have a cigarette on you." I asked. "Yeah." He grabbed a cigarette and his lighter. He handed it to me, I lit it up and took a smoke.

" Y/n, do feel the same way?" He asked.
I was quiet and didn't know what to say, yes I love him and I think he's beautiful but my best friend really, I couldn't do that again.

I love him and all but he's my best friend.

A/N: AHHH I FEEL LIKE MAKING THIS A FAN FIC NOWZ, BUT LMK IF YOU GUYS WANT A PART 2!!