Munky-Secret

Requested by ew_crust

I was sitting down in the backstage watching my boyfriend James and his band play. James and I have been together for awhile and it's great, but I have been keeping a secret from him. That I'm pregnant. I'm nervous to tell him the secret, what if He doesn't agree or allow? The show played for a couple more minutes and then the band went off stage. When they went off to put away all of their instruments and amp in the van. James and I were in the front and the rest were in the back. We headed to a bar where we usually go after shows, but I couldn't drink. We arrived at the bar. I was nervous what if James gets me a beer, it would be rude to not drink it. We all sat down at a table and talked. "I'm gonna get us drink." James said. "Could I just get a water." I said. He looked around me confused cause i always get a beer. "Alright." He walked away. I wqa quiet for a little bit until Jon tapped me on the arm. He whispered "You Alright?". "Can we talk somewhere else." I said. "Yea." He said, We got up and walked outside. "So you gonna me what's up?" He asked. "Well uhm, I'm pregnant." He looked at me suprised. "Why didn't u tell James yet." He said. "Well your the first person I told and I'm scared to tell him." I said. "Don't be, I promise he would be happy." He said. "You sure?" I asked. "Yeah 100 percent." "Thank you Jon." You gave him and hug and you guys walked back inside. You walked into the guys laughing about something. You sat back down next to Jon. "Where were you guys." James asked. I looked at Jon nervously, he saw and made something up."I was trying to help y/n find smth in the car." He said. James nodded.

TIME SKIPS

James and I just finished dropping the guys off at their house. James had one hand on the steering wheel and one on my thigh. We finally arrived home. He turned off the car, "So what you wanna do?" He said with a grin. "Can we not tonight." I said. "Why did I do smth wrong?" He asked. " No, no I just don't want to tonight." I said nervously. "You know, to be honest you've been acting weird lately and I don't like it. Your not acting the same and I feel like your hiding something from me." He said. I looked at him, and grabbed his hand. I rubbed his hand a little bit."Well, James their something i have to tell you." I said. He looked at me upset. "Are you breaking up with me?" He asked. "No, never." I said. "Then what." He asked. "James, I'm pregnant." I said. He looked at me suprised for about 5 seconds he then quickly grabbed me and hugged me tightly. "I love you sm y/n" He muffled. "I love you too." I said.

We got inside the house and got in bed. He hugged me and rubbed my shoulder and then grabbed my hand, he the kissed the back of my head. "Goodnight." He said. "Night." I whispered.

I forgot, I was supposed to tell him tomorrow. Oh well, atleast I dont need to hide it anymore.