Munky- party drinks

I was all alone in my apartment cleaning up while listening to music on ymy CD player which was pretty loud. One of my fave songs came on so ofcourse I started to sing along while I picked stuff up. I went into my room to pick up stuff, but the phone was ringing. I  then picked it up the wall. I couldn't even hear them so I told them to hold on. I then put the phone on hold and walked into the living room and turned it off. I then walked back and answered.

" Yeah I'm back sorry the music was loud, who are u btw?"

" It's James u idiot."

" Oh sorry, just picking stuff up." I said

" With loud of music?"

" Well yeah I needed something to listen to."

" Ok whatever." He chuckled.

" Well the gang and I are going to a party, do you maybe wanna go?" He said.

" Yeah I guess what time is it?" I said.

" Well im gonna pick u up at ten then well be their around 11."

" Damn what kind of party is this that's a hour away." I said.

He laughed. " Idk it's that cool of a party i guess."

" Yeah, welp I'm gonna get my stuff figured out and then get ready."

" Alright see you later." He said.

" Alright bye bye."

" bye." He said.

You then hung up the phone you started to pick up the rest of your room.

                         (Time skips)

I look at my watch and see that it's 6:34. I then look at myself in the mirror and see that my hairs greasy, so I headed into the shower. I started to think what I  wanted to wear. I  thought abt wearing my nice old party outfit. I then got out of the shower and dried my hair with my blow dryer. I then got on my underwear and bra. I then put the towel on the door and then I went back to my sink  and put my makeup on. I decided to not go exotic but to do something decent. So I just did my regular makeup and added a little bit of black eyeshadow. When I  was done I  brushed my  hair and made it look nice. I  then went into my bedroom and got on a party outfit ( you get to choose.) When i got done with everything i looked at the time and it was 9:25. I Had some time so i packed my purse. I then went into the kitchen and fed my pet ( if you have one.) I look at my watch and see it's 9:55. I then hear knocking on the door i open it to see my friend James.

" Oh hey ready?" He said nervously.

" Yeah just let me turn off my lights and we'll go."

" Alright." He said.

I then went around my apartment and turned off my lights and then I went out the door with James.

We then got into the car and he turned on some music.

" So you excited?" He said.

" Not really it's just a party."

" Welp you might like it."

" How, what's their?"

" Beer weed everything that the party needs."

" Alright I guess." Isaid.

He then turned the radio on louder because it was my favorite song. I was supirsed he knew my favorite song. I  smiled a little and looked at him and he looked at me and smiled. We both looked away, I looked out the window and he kept driving. I started to tap to the song on my thigh. He noticed and started singing it in a goofy voice I then giggled a little and looked away.