Head- movies

Brian called me earlier and asked if I  wanted to go into a drive in movie later on today. I  agreed and started to get ready.

I finally got out of the shower and got my regular clothes on like ( choose your outfit.) When i was done getting dressed i went over and dried my hair with my hair dryer. When I finally got done drying my hair I did my regular makeup ( if you want) and then got my socks on and shoes.

I looked around and checked if everything was ok before i left the house.

When i finished i walked outside and got into my car, started the engine and drove to Brian's house.

I  finally arrived. I saw his car and someone else's car tjat you've never seen before.

Then i got out of my car and walked over to his door and knocked. It took me a few times to knock, he then finally answered.

" Yo, what's up?"

" hey." I said not answering his question.

He then greeted me by opening the door and letting me in.

I sat down on the couch with him following me over. I could see he was nervous cause he wasn't looking at me, looking down at his tapping feet.

I  broke the silence by asking him if he was ready to see the movie.

" Yeah js let me tell my friend to not go anywhere."

" Who?." I questioned.

" Js one of my friends from the bar." He said.

" Oh alright."

He then got up and went into the room where his friend was staying. I hear the two men laugh and then head left the room with a smile on his face.

I adored his smile.

" Whatcha smilin abt?" I said.

" Oh just his drunk ass that's all." He said with his smile.

I got up while smiling at him.

You guys both left his house and went into his car.

" I forgot what movie are we seeing?" I asked.

" It's a suprise." He said.

" ugh." I said leaning my head back a little upset he wouldn't tell me.

He looked at me and smiled and looked back on the road.

I was fiddling with the little ring i had on my finger and then all of a sudden Brian made a big turn into the next road.

I. got a little shocked and scared at the same time because how large the turn was.

Brian looked at me in confusion.

" You alr?" He said.

" Yea, that was just a huge turn." I said

" Oh, yeah sorry abt that." He said

I smiled, " It's alr, just warn me next time."

He smiled at me knowing i was alright.

                        - Time skips-

You guys both finally arrived to the outdoor movie and pulled in.

I saw one of my favorite movies on which was ( Your favorite movie).

I  looked at Brian suprised and shocked.

" Thank you, brian." I said going over to give him a hug.

He smiled, " Your welcome, hey uhm I wanted to ask you smth."

" Yeah whats up?" I said.

" Well this might seem weird but."

" I bet it won't."

" Well, I uhm, I kinda have liked you for kind a bit of time and I wanted to maybe wonder if you wanted to go out or anything like that?" He said.

I looked at him with shock, I was suprised he liked me, i possibly had a little crush on him for awhile as well because of how he would treat me but i didn't want to ask him out, but I guess he asked me out.

" Well isn't this already smth?" I  asked.

You guys smiled at eachother.

I  moved closer and so did he.

Next thing K noticed is that Brian Welch's lips were on mine.

He grabbed my waist and I  held his shoulder, we made out for about 10 minutes.

When you guys finished you both got closer by eachother and sat next to eachother keeping eachother warm. His arm was around my shoulder while i just held his hands, smiling at  the fact that i finally got the chance with Brian.