Jonathan davis- Gig

It was 1993 and my band and I are playing a gig with this other band tonight. I didn't catch the bands name but from what I heard they're good.

It's was about 8:54 I was almost done getting ready for the gig. I worse my regular, baggy jeans shorts that went down to my knees and a band tee shirt. Can't forget about my shoes.

When I finished I grabbed my guitar and waited outside for my band to arrive in their junky ass van.

The van arrived with music blasting and laughter. I open the back of the van and get in and set my guitar down.

"Yo was good?" Brendan said. Brenden the drummer in the band, he was pretty professional for a 23 year old.

I see Tyler and Britanny in the the front seats and Luke in the way back, cramped up. Tyler was the singer, Britanny was the bass player and Luke played guitar with me.

I nodded back to Brenden and look back around the van. The vans quite a mess. Tyler had to leave in here cause his girlfriend kicked him out. His girlfriends a bitch. He needs to find someone better. He goes through a lot and she makes it worse, I feel bad for him a lot. I hope he finds someone better soon.

This gig place was 2 hours away. Pretty long drive, I didnt mind anything to get out of town. I see Brenden lit a cig, "You want one?" He asked. I nod and he hands me one. I lit it up myself and took a puff.

I look at.the radio to see what's CD is playing, Sublime, Santeria. It was a pretty good song just not my favorite. Tyler was obsessed with Sublime even though he has a band that's way heavier than Sublime, I don't how he does it.

TIME SKIPS

We arrive to the place. I hope out of the van with was still blasting with music, suprised we didnt get pulled over.

When I get out I see a man with short hairs that are frenched braided a little, I walked into the place and see that it's crowd as fuck. I go back round where the backstage is and sit back their and wait for the others.

While sitting down some guy with black adidas sweat pants no shirt and brown knot dreads walks by. He looked st me for a second and then looked away.

He went over to talk to these others guy, I recognize one guy from outside bur not the others. I look the other way and see my band walk in. I get up and walk towards them.

"Sup" i said.

They all nodded, We debated about what songs we wanted to play. When we finished talking we heard some speaker say "Now Welcome to the stage Korn". Was he talking about the food? What kind of name is that. They started to play one song and the guy on stage could actually sing, he had a sick voice.

Later on when the song was about to end he.kept repeating "All my life who am i?" Maybe this band "Corn" is pretty meaning full.

They played a couple more songs and it was our turn. I walked up in the stage and the lights turned red. Tyler looked at me ans then the drumsticks clicked 3x and off we went.

I looked down at my guitar and the crowd the whole time. I was pretty nervous I never played in a crowd like this, a crowd that actually enjoys our music.

TIME SKIPS

We were outside smoking and drinking talking about the show. In the conner of my eye I see the other band that played come up to us.

"Hi." One guy said he was wearing a cap and a baggy black shirt and kackys. Tyler head nodded, I waved and the other ignored. "You guys did pretty good out their." The guy with the black cap said. "Thanks, you guys did well too." He head nodded, "Is your guys name actually Corn like the food?" I asked. The guy with the long brown dreads chuckled."No it's with a K." He said.
"How did you get the name?" I question. The whole band started to laugh."We don't talk about that.' The guy with blonde and brown dreads said. I laughed a little. The one with brown brown dreads stepped closer by me and gave me his hand to shake, I shaked it. "I'm Jon, this is fieldly, that's head, David and munky." He said pointing to them.

"Y/n" I said. Letting go of his hand and head nodding a little to the others. My band and the other band started to talk, I talked to Jon for a bit. His eyes were beautiful and he had the most sweetest smile. The way his eyes shined at me. It made me light up. Him and I talked about mostly music and interests. Me ans him had a ton in common. Me and him talked for awhile but when I looked over me and his armbands vans were gone, even the bandmates were gone. "Shit." I muttered to myself. He turned around and saw. "Fuck." He said really pissed, he smashed his beer on the floor.

"Well I guess we're sleeping on the streets."I said sitting down on the curb."Theirs a hotel around the corner we could stay their." He said. "Yeah but I don't have wallet." I said, We could share a room, only if your fine with it." He said. "Yeah, it would be better than sleeping one the street." I said with smile. He laughed a little, I then got up and me and him walked to the hotel. We got our room walked it. It was nice for a bad city, It actually smelled nice. I sat down on the bed while he sat down next to me.

Me and him grabbed drinks and a local bar and went back to the hotel, I was half drunk but Jon couldn't even talk.

We arrived at the hotel, he slurred something in my ear. Both of us couldn't even walk. He grabbed me and pushed me against the wall and kissed my neck.

I couldn't remember the rest of the night but I knew it was the best.