1

Finney POV:

I still can remember; walking out of the funeral home with Gweny. Our father had just died. He couldn't take the pain of our mother, killing herself. So he left us as well. It makes me wonder sometimes. Are we even worth staying for?

Our Uncle from our dad side, was given full custody of us. And that's how we ended up here. In front of this new school, "I haven't even been here five seconds, and I want to go home" I complained to my sister who sighed, "Then that makes two of us; come on. It's not gonna disappear if we just stare at it" she said only drawing a sigh out of my lips.

'I wish it would' I thought to myself, before we walked inside the school. We went to the principal office to grab our schedules. The halls were empty, which is both great and horrible.

'on the bright side, no one's here to look at us. On the bad side, that means we'll have to walk into whatever our classroom puts and have attention drawn to us' I thought to myself before we made it to the office.

As we walked inside; we talked to the lady at the front desk. We got our schedules and directions to the classes and said our thanks before leaving.

"Most of my classes are on the freshman side" Gweny said, "And most of mines are on the highschool side, at least we'll see each other at lunch" I said and she nodded before we decided to split ways and goes to our separate classes.

As I walked through the halls quietly, I felt my heart quicken from nervousness, the closer I got to the class the quicker it went.

When I finally made it to the room, I felt everything go silent as I took a silent breath in and adjusted my backpack. I exhaled slightly before knocking on the door.

I herd footsteps before it opened to show a middle aged man with nearly no hair at the top but some at the back, as he wore the regular Teacher's uniform.

"Ah Mr.Blake correct?" The teacher asked to which I slightly nodded with a straight face, he stepped aside signaling for me to come in. I lightly sighed before walking into the class.

"Welcome to the class, umm let's see. You can sit behind Mr.Saleamen in the back" he said and I only nodded at I began walking towards the seat he pointed towards. As he began his teaching continued.

I could feel eyes following as I walked to the seat, the slight mumbles and mutters. I was truly trying to ignore it, so I just kept my head hung low.

Before I could actually make it to my seat, I ended up tripping and falling on the ground. Quite but hearable laughs were heard around the room.

"Are you alright Mr.Blake?" The teacher asked worriedly seeing the sudden fall, I only nodded as I sat up.

I looked up to see the kid I was told to sit behind had stuck out his leg, which caused my fall. He stood up hurriedly and stuck out his hand.

"Oh are you alright dude? Sorry I was stretching my leg" he said, though what he said clearly wasn't the truth. I slightly tsked underneath my breath.

"It's fine" I said barely above a mumble as I used the table beside me to help me up. I noticed how he slightly clutched his fist before sitting in his seat.

'Lord, why do I feel like I just attracted someone's attention that I don't want' I thought to myself before looking ahead to what the teacher was teaching.

'we learned this last year in my old school' I thought to myself. 'I should take notes to write anyways. Not taking notes would make me seem stuck up. Plus I think I've already made a enemy. I don't need anymore.' I thought to myself again as I took out my notebook and begin taking notes.

After class was over I gathered my things before walking out, as I walked through the halls I felt a sudden push that sent me into someone's locker.

I slightly grunted in pain, 'Seriously?' I thought as I looked back to see the kid from class that tripped me, I sighed as he laughed, "Pathetic, you get hurt by a simple push" he taunted as I had to hold the urge to roll my eyes, 'You pushed me into a metal locker dumbass' I thought to myself.

"Whatever" I said quietly before trying to walk away, it was the first day. I didn't want any problems let alone drama.

But unfortunately things never go my way, as he grabbed my arm and slammed me against the locker harshly, causing me to hiss in pain because my back hit the locker part.

'WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH THIS GUY'. I thought as I looked at him, "Don't fucking walk away when I'm talking to you" he said, as the expression on his face showed he was angry

"My bad mom" I said sarcasticaly as I rolled my eyes which only pissed him off more, "You're gonna fucking regret that" he said as he raised his fist to punch me.

"YOU'RE GONNA FUCKING REGRET THAT FINNEY"

'They would just alike' I thought to myself as I had the sudden flashback of my uncle, this caused me to flinch and closey eyes waiting for impact.

"MICHAEL" a sudden shout called out, the boy from my class, or Michael suddenly flinched as he retracted his fist and turned to the voice.
I had look towards it as well to see a male with black straight hair that slightly curled at the end. It didn't stop until his shoulders,  he also wore a black and white bandana across it. He had on a brown sleeveless shirt with a imagine on it. And a pair of light baggy jeans. Along with white shoes.

"Didn't I say start picking on someone who can actually fight" he said as he slightly carckes his knuckles, "R-Robim. I wasn't picking on him you know, I was just explaining everything about school" the boy said.

'Bullshit'

The other boy, or who I guess is Robin, looked at me as if he wanted to me confirm it. I took a one second glance at the boy before looking at Robin, "Yeah" I said with a slight nod.

'Telling the truth wouldn't benefit me in anyway. Sure he could probably beat his ass but for what? So the dude can come after me later and beat mines?'

Robin then looked at the boy and cocked his head slightly signalling him to leave to which the boy didn't waist a second before running.

I sighed lightly, "Are you ok?" Robin asked to which I looked at him and nodded quietly.

"Name's Robin Arellano, yours" he asked, "Fin-Finney Blake" I said hesitantly, "Cool, can I call ya Finn?" He asked, 'I feel like he's the type to if you say no, he'll do it anyways'

"Sure" I said, "Soo you're the new kid right? Wanna walk to class?" He asked and I just gave a nod in response, we then began walking to the class.

"Oh also, don't worry about Michael. He ain't nothing but a hijo de puta" he said to which I didn't understand, I think the confusion on my face hinted to him;  I didn't know what he said.

"He's a idiot, he'll step up to anyone weaker than him but back down the moment someone stronger comes along" he explained.

"Are you trying to say, I'm weak" I questioned with a raised eyebrow, "I don't know, haven't seen you fight. But looking at you, you're like 90 precent bone 10 percent flesh." He said with hesitation.

"Blunt much?" I questioned a bit offended which only got a slight chuckle from him. "Sorry, oh this is my class. Later" he said as he left to his class.

'he's... interesting' I thought before going to my next class, and every class from then on was more boring than the last. Funny how time goes so slow when you're in a place you don't wanna be.