5

Finney was the first to wake up in the morning, as he had stretched he slightly winched in pain. 'it's gonna be a bit hard to walk through school, but it's better than usual' he thought to himself before sighed and getting out of bed and walking to Gwen side and gently waking her up.

She sleepily groaned before waking up, yawning and stretching. She sat up rubbing the sleepiness out her eyes. "Get ready for school, I'm gonna go fix breakfast. Alright" he said and Gwen only nodded as she yawned once more before getting out of bed and sleepily dragged herself to the bathroom.

Finney then left the room quietly and went to the kitchen, he of course made sure his uncle was sleeping by looking in the living room. 'he's probably passed out drunk again'  Finney thought only to find he was right as he looked at his uncle passed out on the couch.

He then didn't waste much time to go to the kitchen and fix him and Gwen some cereal. "You're going to fix me some to the ght Finney~" he jumped and nearly spilled the milk as he heard the sudden voice of his uncle. He turned to his his uncle leaning against the kitchen door frame.

"Y-Yes Sir" Finney said before grabbing another bowl and begin pouring cereal into it. He was stiff, and scared. This fear only grew when he felt a pair of hands on his waist causing him to freeze in fear.

"You know, when your mother was your age. Her waist was just like this."  His uncle stated as he brung his face close to Finney neck, "You even look like her" he said as he gripped Finney waist tighter.

'Stop it, Let go' Finney thought fearfully as he slightly trembled in his touch, tears were just about threatening to fall from his eyes. But he feared of he opened his mouth things would get just wrose.

'i don't like this, I don't want this' Finney thought as he clutched his fist while his uncle was just about to kiss his neck, "Finney?" Gwen said worriedly as she looked in the kitchen, while their uncle only looked back at her in anger before letting go of Finney's waist.

"Way to ruin the fun, you fucking bitch" he said as he tasked and snatched a bowl of cereal. Leaving the kitchen. Gwen immediately ran up to Finney, "Finney, what did he do?" Gwen asked worriedly as she tried to check if he had any new injuries.

"I'm fine" he said as he looked down, "Come on, let's eat we don't want to be late" he said as he forced a smile on his face, this only hurt Gwen more, knowing he was putting up a front so she wouldn't be worried. She looked down and nodded.

They both grabbed a bowl of cereal and begin eating it. They are and silence and places their bowls in the sink when they were done. "I'm gonna change then we can go. Wait in the room ok?" Finney said as Gwen nodded before they went to the room. Finney grabbed his clothes and went into the bathroom and closed the door.

He looked into the mirror before looking down, "disgusting" he said to himself quietly before changing into his clothes. Once he was done he brushed his teeth, washed his hair and did his hair before he left the bathroom. He picked up his backpack that was by his bed.

"Alright let's go" he said as Gwen nodded before leaving the room with him and quickly leaving out the front door. They then begin walking down the street, "Wanna stop by the store after school?"  Finney asked and Gwen thought about it, "Yeah, I need more color pencils" she said to which Finney nodded.

"FINN, GWEN!!!" They both heard as they turned to see Robin and the others. They paused in their walking as they walked up, "Hey wassup" Finney said as they finally caught up, "Nothinn what happened to your face" Robin asked as he looked at the bandage on Finney face causing the to look to.

"Did you get into a fight or sum?" Vance asked curiously, "Huh? No I, uh fell. Yesterday on the way home" Finney as he slightly scratched the back his his neck. 'Wearong long sleeves was a good choice, just a simple fall wouldn't explain those brusies' Finney thought to himself.

"Are you alright? It seems like it hurts" Bruce questioned worriedly to which Finney nodded. "Yeah don't worry about it" Finney said with a small smile, causing Bruce to sigh from relief.

Vance and Robin were a bit wary about his answer but decided to leave it be, "Alright, have you ever seen Chainsaw Massacre?" Robin asked to which Vance nodded his head, "Yess that was the best shit I've seen" Vance said as he walked with both hands in his pockets

"I haven't" Gwen, Bruce, and Finney said at the same time before looking at each other and laughing slightly, "Hell you guys got telepathic minds or some shit?" Vance asked causing Robin to let out a soft chuckle while they laughed a bit more.

"Well you guys need to watch it" Robin said before a ideal came to mind and he snapped his fingers, "My house, this Saturday, 8 pm." Robin said to which Bruce nodded in agreement"Sure sounds cool" Bruce said while Vance just shrugged his response.

"Oh Umm, we won't be able to, our Uncle needs our help making dinner" Gwen said as she stuck a hand in her pocket, "Aww, it's fine. We'll do it another day. How about when you guys are fully settled in" Robin said.

"Yeah, maybe" Finney said in a soft barely hearable tone as he looked away,'Is he ok?' Robin thought as he looked at Finney. "Hey, let's eat outside for lunch" Gwen suggested stirring away from the topic.

"Hm? Sure. I've never eaten outside of the school so it might be cool" Bruce said with a smile, "Huh but it's hot" Vance complained slightly, "Maybe if you cut your poodle looking hair, it wouldn't be so hot" Gwen said causing the others to slightly laugh at her comment.

"Alright tree stomp, just mad cause I got better hair then you" Vance said irritatedly, "Whatever helps your confidence Poodle Boy" Gwen said as shebl shrugged.

Robin was trying not to laugh his ass off as he imagined Vance as a poodle, and when he thought about it more he laughed even harder. While Bruce and Finney were trying to be nice enough to at least hide their laughs.

Robin looked at Finney who let a small laugh out, he couldn't stop the small curl of the corner of his lips. But he drawned his eyes back to the bandage, he felt wary like there's something more then what they let on.

"Hey Robin, you ok?" Finney asked as Robin blinked for awhile as he didn't noticed he was staring, "Huh? Yeah I'm cool, I just thought I saw a Luna dulce" Robin responded as he looked away, slightly embarrassed for being caught staring.

"What's that?" Finney asked not understand Spanish, Robin slightly chuckled "It's a kind of rabbit" Robin said to which Finney said 'Ohh' in understanding.

Vance and Gwen scoffed at Robin excuse of what he said before looking at each other, "Don't scoff at the same time as me" they both said to each other before equally getting irritated by each other.

The others sighed as the rest of the way to their school was spent with Gwen and Vance slight bickering.