3POV

As the bell rung signalling lunch was over, they all sighed. Having to go back to their classes, they stood up and begin throwing away their things. "See ya after school" Bruce said before he and Gwen left to go to their classes. Soon the others left as well and it was just Finney and Robin.

"You ready to go?"  Robin asked and Finney nodded fixing his strap on his backpack. ""Are you sure. I don't want to push you to something that you honestly don't wanna do" Robin said genuinely worried causing Finney to smile slightly, "I'm fine, come on before we get caught just outside the school" Finney said causing Robin to chuckle a bit.

"Alright alright, come on" he said as they begin leaving school grounds. "So, where we going" Finney asked curiously as Robin slightly hummed while sticking his hands in his pockets. "There's a arcade nearby" Robin said to which Finney eyes lit up slightly at the mention of a arcade.

"Really!?, Then what are you waiting for come on!" Finney said excitedly as he gently pushed Robin forward causing said boy to laugh slightly, "Alright Alright, come on then" Robin said as he gently grabbed Finney's hand and begin running with him.

Finney face slightly heated up, 'His hand is warm' Finney thought to himself as he gently squeezed Robin's hand. This caused Robin to glance back, he couldn't stop the corner of his lip from going up as he looked at the smile Finney had on his face.

'His smile, is really pretty' Robin thought to himself before his own face slightly heated up at his thought. They finally made it to arcade. They entered and went to the front counter.

They guy there sighed, "skipping Again Robin? And bringing someone down with you" the guy asked shaking his head in disappointment, "Hey can't go down alone all the time" Robin said with a shrug.

"So you do this often?" Finney questioned as he looked at Robin, "Whenever I get bored of fifth period" Robin responded as he shrugged his shoulders. Finney shook his head with a small laugh, as the guy behind the counter sighed once more.

"Here, you have a hour. You're not gonna be late to your next class" the guy said handing Robin and Finney a bag of tokens each. They smiled and said thank you before going to play.

",Hmm, let's see who has the most tickets within a hour. Whoever wins gets control over the loser for a day" Robin said to which Finney nodded in agreement. "Deal, just prepear to lose. I'm pretty good when it comes to games" Finney said proudly to which Robin chuckled.

"We'll see bajito~" Robin teased with a small grin, Finney blushed by the way he just said it, they then went to play different types of games. Some they played together to see who was better. They laughed and had a good time. Then Finney got stuck at one game because it wasn't working right.

"Hm, oh this one is always getting jammed" Robin said as he got behind Finney before reaching over to grab the joy stick.

Finney felt his body heat up a bit at the close contact, Robin moved the joystick a bit to unjam it causing his body to press a bit against Finney who face had heated up. Eventually he got it unjamed, "There we go, it should be good...now" Robin said as he trailed off his last word as he saw how close he truly was to Finney.

They both just looked at each other, Robin had the urge to inch closer to his face as Finney face only redden, their faces were centimeters apart.

"Times up" the man at the clerk said knocking the two back into reality, as they quickly separated with redden faces. "Uh we should go to school now" Finney said as Robin nodded, "Yeah totally" Robin said as he placed his hands in his pockets. They walked to the front counter and gave the guy at the front counter the tickets.

"They'll be in storage with your other tickets" he said, as Robin said a quick thanks, before they left. It was akaward going back to their school. 'What do I even say' Robin thought to himself as he glanced at Finney.

They were walking past the school gates, when they walked into the school the bell rung signalling class being over. "Uhh, see ya after school" Finney said sheepishly, while Robin smiled "Yeah, same" he said as they stood their quietly before walking away.

'So akaward' they both thought as they walked separate ways. Before they even noticed the day was over. They all met outside the school and begin walking to their homes.

"Guessing Griffin and Billy live on the same block" Gwen questioned, "Yeah, I actually live with Bruce and Billy lives with Robin" Griffin said to which both Gwen and Finney said 'Ohh'.

Robin and Finney walked in the back of the group, "Umm, sorry about earlier at the arcade" Robin apologized as he slightly rubbed his neck, "Huh? Oh no you're fine I didn't mind it, was just kinda shocked" Finney said with a nervous chuckle,

"Are you sure, I didn't mean to step into your comfort zone" Robin said worriedly, "Positive, don't worry. Oh though if I'm correct, I had more tickets today" Finney said as he made a thinking face, "Huh? Did not, it was definitely me" Robin said back as he looked at him, they continued the small bickering about who won.

They laughed lightly, "Hey love birds we made it home" Griffin said with a smirk, causing both Robin and Finney to slightly blush, "I swear you brat" Robin said as he trapped him in a head lock before ruffling his hair a bit causing said boy to laugh.

"Anyways later guys, see you Tomorrow" Finney said as they waved later and went to their own houses. When Gwen and Finney walked up to their door they heard a glass bottle break against the wall. They looked at each other and sighed. Gwen walked around back while Finney walked inside and closed the door.