3POV

"Finn!" Robin slightly shouted as he came up to him, causing Finney to look back, Robin slung a arm over his shoulder as they walked, through he didn't notice the slight flinch Finney gave.

"Hey Robin" He said as he fixed the strap of his bookbag, "Let's Skip fifth period" Robin said out of the blue as he looked at Finney, "Huh??" Finney responded confused and shocked at the same time as he looked back. "Let's skip fifth period. One, the teacher won't notice, and two, it's not like we're doing anything" he said to which Finney thought about it.

'Well, he's not wrong' Finney thought to himself before sighing slightly, "Sure, but if I get in trouble I'll pinch you" Finney said causing Robin to chuckle slightly, "Alright amor, then right after lunch we'll dip" Robin said to which Finney only nodded in agreement.

'I wonder what he called me' Finney thought as he was about to ask, before the bell rung. "Shitt, I'll see you at lunch" Robin said as he ran to his class, Finney only waved still confused as he left before rushing to his own.

(Time Skip)

Finney was in fourth period, still thinking about what Robin called him. 'Damnit, why didn't I take a Spanish class when it was offered' he thought to himself, slightly sulking at his past mistakes.

Though he was knocked out his thoughts as a ruler was slammed on his desk, causing him to jump and look up to see his teacher slightly glaring at him.

"I would very much appreciate it, if you payed attention in my class instead of being absent minded" he said to which Finney heard as some of the other kids laughed at him.

"Sorry Mr.Shaw" Finney said to said teacher, avoiding eye contact. If Finney was gonna be honest, the teacher always gave off weird vibes, like he was almost afraid to be around him. He didn't understand it and he didn't wish to.

The teacher quietly takes before walking away,  Finney paid attention slightly the rest of the time. But his eyes continuously traveled from the clock to the black board back to the clock.

When the bell finally rung, Finney was happy enough to begin packing up his things, "Mr.Blake, please stay after class" The teacher said as he organized the papers on his desk.

Finney heard as the other kids Oooed, causing him to roll his eyes, 'Grow up' he thought to himself. When the other kids left Finney only stood by his desk.

"Mr. Finney. Because you are new I'll let you pass with the small mistakes. But if this continues" he said slightly dragging out his sentence before standing and walking over to Finney.

Finney didn't understand why, but dread and fear begin filling the pit of his stomach the closer the teacher got to him, until he was right there. "I would have no other choice but to give you detention" he said as he brung his hand up and gently stroke Finney cheek only making the sickening feeling worse.

"And I don't believe you want that" he said with a crooket smile. Finney heart paces due to the fear slowly raising in him. He didn't want to be anywhere near the teacher. But he was frozen.

"There you are!" They heard a sudden voice causing the teacher to quickly move his hand away and step back a bit. They turned to see a male with blonde hair some slightly swooped to the right back, while the rest was towards the left back.

"Sorry Mr.Shaw. he promised to tutor me during lunch." The male said as he walked over to Finney, "It's fine Mr.Showwalter, then you two should be on then." The teacher said with a small smile, but it was a bit unsettling for Finney.