Finney sat in his fourth period looking at his worksheet. 'I really wanna leave this class' he thought to himself as he glanced at the clock, before back to his work sheet.

"I see you haven't got any work done Mr.Blake"

Finney julted, startled by the voice of his teacher who stood behind him. "Uh, it's cause I was thinking of the answers before I write them down" Finney said quietly, he technically wasn't lying. He was thinking of the answers but his mind went Blake and wondered after awhile.

"Oh I see, good method. Is there anything I could help you with~" he said whihcb made a alarming shiver go up Finney spine, "N-No sir, I'm alright" Finney said with a forced smile as warning alarms went off in his head.

"Alright, just let me know if there's anything I could help with" he said before walking away Finney sighed a sigh of relief as he left. It was almost suffocating to him.

'I really hate this class' Finney thought to himself as he did his work before finishing. Soon the bell rung which he was quick to leave the class, but while he was leaving he was tripped causing him to fall.

In a fail attempt to protect his face he ended up having a nose bleed and a now brusied face. He hissed in pain as some people around him just laughed, he looked up to see Micheal in front of him smirking.

"Oops, you should be more careful" He said before walking away, Finney groaned in pain as he sat up, "Finney? Hey dude you good" he heard as he looked up to see Billy and Bruce rushing to him.

Bruce went by his side and helped him up, "Y-Yeah I'm fine" Finney said with a sheepish smile, "You literally have blood running from your nose, plus a brusied face. What happened?" Billy asked worriedly.

"I-...I just tripped that's all." Finney lied as he scratched the back of his neck, Bruce slightly frowned at the excuse, "Come on, you should go to the nurse office. Billy you go tell the others we'll be there in a minute" Bruce said as Billy nodded before Bruce and Finney walked to the nurse.

Bruce had given Finney a piece of tissue for his nose so it wouldn't drop as they walked. It was silent until Bruce decided to break it. "Is...Is someone bullying you?" Bruce asked concerned, Finney hesitated before answering "No, why would you think that?" Finney said as he smiled.

Bruce looked down, "You know you don't have to lie to us or at least me. I know you haven't know us for awhile but we can help. We're here if you need us, so please tell us if someone is hurting you, please" Bruce somewhat pleaded as Finney could hear how concerned he was in his tone.

He pulled off a soft smile, "I will don't worry" Finney said, as it hurt him to lie but he knew that if he told the truth it'll only bring them into unnecessary darma. He didn't want to put his problems onto them.

Bruce smiled lightly as they made it to the nurse office, after getting checked by the nurse and stopping the nose bleed. She put some cream on the bruise before slightly bandaging it. She smiled and sent them to lunch to which the boys smiled back and waved.

When they finally made it outside Gwen was the first to rush to Finney, "What the hell happened? Who's ass do I need to beat, arason or murder? I'll just use both" she ranted as she checked his face as Finney laughed slightly taking her hands away.

"I'm Fine I promise" he said to which she sighed, Robin came up to him, his face was serious but you could see the concern in his eyes, he gently grabbed Finney's chin and turned his face to the side causing the boy to become flustered and grow a bit red in the face.

"You promise no one else did this?" He questioned as he looked him in the eyes. Robin eyes were dull almost menacing. Finney nodded softly, to which Robin sighed as he took a breath and looked at him with worry, gently stroking his face "If you say so" Robin said softly causing Finney face to heat up more.

"Alright love birds pack it up" Vance said as he faked a yawned causing Robin to flush red and Finney face to go a deeper red.

"But in all seriousness though, if someone actually hurt you. We'll fucking kill them" Vance said as he looked Finney in the eyes, He smiled gently, "Thank you" he said gratefully before gently getting smacked upside the head by Robin "Don't thank us idiot, we're friends" he said before stuffing his hands in his pockets.

Finney chuckled lightly before nodding in agreement, "Alright, let's eat before lunch is over" Bruce said as they agreed, they sat under their tree before eating and having small conversation.

"Hey let's stop by a gas station before he head home" Billy suggested to which everyone agreed, "Sure sounds fun" Finney said before feeling someone wiping something off his face. He looked to see Robin slightly snickering to himself.

"You're kinda of a messy eater" he said with a smile, causing Finney to blush and look away "So what, at least I didn't spill anything on my clothes" Finney said as he looked at the piece of food Robin spilled on his shirt.

Causing said boy to look at his shirt confused, "When the hell did that happen" Robin questioned himself causing Finney to laugh slightly.

While the others looked at them with a deadpan face before looking at each other. 'It's so cute and sweet that it's sickening.' They all thought at the same time.

"I promise it's like watching a newly wed couple" Billy said as he sighed, "If I have to eat any more of this shit, I'm literally gonna jump off a bridge" Vance said as he leaned against the tree stomp.

"But it's kinda nice, you have to admit. Robin has never smiled so much with someone" Bruce said causing Vance, Billy and Griffin to think about it and nod. "Well that's true" Griffin said, "Hmm, I can say the same thing about Finney. I don't think I've seen him so close with someone in a short amount of time" Gwen admitted.

Eventually the bell rung, causing the group.to sigh, "Welp back to hell we go" Billy said as he stood and dusted himself off, this earned a chuckle from everyone.

They all went to their classes and waited as the day went on, till their happiness time of the day was here as the final bell rung and they met outside.

"Finally" Vance said as he stretched a bit, "Vance you got the bio homework?" Bruce asked, "Yeah why?" Vance questioning him, "Did you do it?" Bruce questioned to which Vance went silent.

Causing Bruce to sigh, "You're coming over and getting your work done" Bruce said, "But-" "End of discussion" Bruce cut off Vance in a non-negotiable tone.

Vance huffed, "Fine" he said reluctantly. "What is that now? Bruce 164 and Vance 0" Griffin said as he stuffed a laugh while Vance grew a tic mark and begin ruffling his hair, "You little brat" Vance said causing Griffin to laugh a bit more.

They all headed towards the gas station. Having a fun time and enjoying each other presence